• 1(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Heart 
Eminence 2.0
Matrix version of Eminence 2.0 is now available on the official Kodi repo.

Development Releses
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.emi...2/releases

Bug Reports and Feature Requests
Please report bugs and make feature requests either in this thread or on github as an issue. Github is preferred as it makes tracking individual bugs/features easier but I'll also monitor this thread for comments.

Donate
https://ko-fi.com/jurialmunkey

Requires
kodi.matrix
script.skinshortcuts
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper

Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
That's really great news. Smile
Eminence is my preferred skin. I have made some mod(s) variants for the Home of Eminence.
After nearly 4 months break, I want to make my mod(s) finally finished. I think, I need about 2 weeks to make everything ready to use,
then I will introduce my mod(s) (files and graphics) here in Forum. Maybe you will find something as idea(s) for Eminence v2.

I am very excited about Eminence v2, wish you all the best and have fun while working on v2.

Regards

orionics

Sorry for my english
Windows 7 ・ Kodi 18.2
Minix Neo U9 H ・ CoreElec/Kodi 18.2
Great news. I have been using the Eminence for more than a year now and totally satisfied with it.
Looking forward for the new version soon. Teaser is out, when is the trailer coming?

V
Definitely the best kodi skin, and good news that extended info script will work... i have a request for you, i have it installed on pi2, and i have installed popcornmix with shadertoy, with the lyrics and artist slideshow looks amazing, but there is no option to change the visualization/effects of popcornmix/shadertoy... so it would be great to add that. Smile Thanks for your great work.
(2015-09-02, 12:45)orionics Wrote: That's really great news. Smile
Eminence is my preferred skin. I have made some mod(s) variants for the Home of Eminence.
After nearly 4 months break, I want to make my mod(s) finally finished. I think, I need about 2 weeks to make everything ready to use,
then I will introduce my mod(s) (files and graphics) here in Forum. Maybe you will find something as idea(s) for Eminence v2.

I am very excited about Eminence v2, wish you all the best and have fun while working on v2.

Regards

orionics

Sorry for my english

I don't suppose any of your mods include Genre icons and Fanart do they?
@danmedhurst

My Mod doesn`t include new genre icons and fanart. Sad
I have moded "only" the Home of Eminence.
Currently, I check everything, test it and still make any necessary corrections.
In around 2 Weeks you'll learn more here, please be patient. Wink

Regards

orionics
Windows 7 ・ Kodi 18.2
Minix Neo U9 H ・ CoreElec/Kodi 18.2
As one of the authors of the skin shortcuts script, it's always exciting to me to see another skin fully embrace it. Especially a skin like eminence which has such a great visual style and (at least to me) introduced the idea of hubs to Kodi. Personal offer, particularly with the new widget and template stuff in the skin shortcuts script which will hopefully be hitting the repo soon, if I can offer any assistance integrating these into such a fabulous skin as this (the new widget stuff tries to make it easier to provide widgets which use any add-on node, any library node, any playlist, etc; the new template stuff tries to make it easier so that these new widgets and the submenus don't just share a single list instance, allowing such things as animating between them - and in many cases also providing a performance increase) please let me know either here or on Github via an issue on BigNoid's repo, where I'm known as Ignoble61 Smile

Really looking forward to seeing what you can do with a v2 of this skin!
(2015-09-04, 23:01)BobCratchett Wrote: As one of the authors of the skin shortcuts script, it's always exciting to me to see another skin fully embrace it. Especially a skin like eminence which has such a great visual style and (at least to me) introduced the idea of hubs to Kodi. Personal offer, particularly with the new widget and template stuff in the skin shortcuts script which will hopefully be hitting the repo soon, if I can offer any assistance integrating these into such a fabulous skin as this (the new widget stuff tries to make it easier to provide widgets which use any add-on node, any library node, any playlist, etc; the new template stuff tries to make it easier so that these new widgets and the submenus don't just share a single list instance, allowing such things as animating between them - and in many cases also providing a performance increase) please let me know either here or on Github via an issue on BigNoid's repo, where I'm known as Ignoble61 Smile

Really looking forward to seeing what you can do with a v2 of this skin!

Thanks for the offer. That would be excellent. I'm already implementing the new widget method (312) for the main screen.

What I'm wondering is how to limit what the "Just Select" method shows. I'm currently using it to fill the widgets in the hubs by using the "skinList" property to set a skin string used in the content tags. I think it is something to do with using groupings but I can't quite get my head around it... Basically I really only want to show items from the video/music/addons library and none of the other stuff like settings or commands.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Look into the "Advanced Usage.txt", section "Overrides.xml", part 15 - basically, with the new version of the script, you can provide any <[name]-groupings /> within your skins overrides.xml, with whatever <content /> tags you like (I believe, without double checking, that the scripts <groupings /> element includes all content tags that are available) - videos is <content>video</content>, music is <content>music</content>, and the various add-ons are <content>addon-program</content>, <content>addon-video</content>, <content>addon-audio</content> and <content>addon-image</content>. With the Just Select method, include the grouping parameter to specify which <grouping /> you want to use - so for <mygroupings-groupings />, you'd use (with additional properties for which skin settings you want set) something like:-

RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=shortcuts&amp;grouping=mygroupings)

Edit: Correct to <mygroupings-groupings /> Smile
Are you going to add a display of Sidi? And Clearlogo? On the home screen? Or at another location? You can see this link how I did it your previous version.
Thanks for your hard work jm.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
This is great news as this is now my favorite skin. If you need any beta testing I would be happy to do that. Thanks for the great work!
Good news indeed Big Grin
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Eminence is still my favourite skin - very cool that there will be a new release Nod
I was a little bit worried, when the original eminence post stated helix only Wink
Is it possible to add color settings for each cube? (Movies) (series) etc ...
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9