• 79(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
(2017-05-31, 17:38)Dionysos Wrote: Hey guys! Love this skin, it's probably exactly what I was looking for! Smile
I have looked around though and haven't managed to do one basic thing: change the default background (the blue one that says KODI). I guess there should be an option for Global Background under skin settings but there isn't Tongue I searched here and only saw people asking about multiple backgrounds or widget backgrounds, so I didn't get my answer Tongue

Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance!
Skin Settings > Background > Fanart Fallback Image

(2017-06-02, 02:19)aragna Wrote: Hi, I'm starting using this skin, so I really appreciate if some one explain me what are the HUB Items

This is a hub:

The hub items are in the column on the right, the hub widget is the content shown on the left.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-05-28, 23:11)swbrodie Wrote: I just noticed that on the context menu for the Power menu, it still does not scroll. I'm guessing it just got missed, unless it's by design for this one.
Yep, just an oversight. Fixed on latest git. Also added an option to show the path in the info dialog
Skin Settings > Library > Show file name and path in info dialog.
(2017-06-02, 05:42)jurialmunkey Wrote: Skin Settings > Background > Fanart Fallback Image

Didn't guess it from the wording, my bad. Thanks a lot! Smile
Thumbs Up 
hi.
please add fonts for the Hebrew language Sad
please...
Thanks...
I'm trying to edit the movie view in the xml files. Can you tell me what xml file, and what lines of code to look for that will edit the header? Specifically I am looking for where it says "Sort by:" and then that long horizontal line. But I would also like to tinker with the header as a whole.

Firstly thank you for this fantastic skin maker jurialmunkey, and sorry for my poor English.

Eminence is the most perfect skin of KODI, but I wanna little mod to this skin

When I changed TV channel, I can see program name, channel provider, clock, weather and many information,
but it hasn't channel number. I wanna put channel number with EPG program name for my old parents, which one xml can I edit?
I look for many xmls in 16x9 folder but I didn't know that

Thank you very much
Can I set music to go to full screen when I select a song ?
Thank you

Edit : Also how do I bring up menu when music is playing i.e. pause, stop, etc
(2017-06-05, 17:16)gregkinney Wrote: I'm trying to edit the movie view in the xml files. Can you tell me what xml file, and what lines of code to look for that will edit the header? Specifically I am looking for where it says "Sort by:" and then that long horizontal line. But I would also like to tinker with the header as a whole.
Header is in Includes_Furniture.xml under <include name="Furniture_TopBar_Header">
Sort by line is in Includes_Object under <include name="Object_Line">
The label of the sort by line is defined in MyVideoNav.xml in these lines:
Code:
<include content="Object_Headline">
    <param name="label" value="$VAR[Label_SortLine]$VAR[Label_IconLine]" />
</include>

NOTE: You can disable the sorting line in Skin Settings...
Settings > Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Show sorting and info line headers

(2017-06-05, 18:17)wowwoo Wrote: Firstly thank you for this fantastic skin maker jurialmunkey, and sorry for my poor English.
When I changed TV channel, I can see program name, channel provider, clock, weather and many information,
but it hasn't channel number. I wanna put channel number with EPG program name for my old parents, which one xml can I edit?
This is fixed on the git version. Will be in the next repo update.

(2017-06-06, 08:58)benrita Wrote: Can I set music to go to full screen when I select a song ?
Thank you

Follow the instructions in this post:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1878135
But obviously instead of skin.confluence/720p you want skin.eminence.2/16x9 as the folder to put the file in.

For OSD Controls. If you are in the visualisation/fullscreen then it is usually either "M" on keyboard or "OK" on remote.
In the library or on the home page you can press Ctrl+N to bring up playercontrols dialog.
Thank you for answer jurialmunkey! I downloades git version and some edit text and finaly all my wanna do that!
I edited 939 line like it '<label>[COLOR=$VAR[HighlightColor]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelNumber,, ][/COLOR]$INFO[Player.Title]</label>'
because my old parents can look big one Smile It's more perfect skin!
@jurialmunkey Really appreciate how active you are on here. Now I have my favorite "movie wall" view with my favorite skin!

(2017-06-06, 09:54)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 17:16)gregkinney Wrote: I'm trying to edit the movie view in the xml files. Can you tell me what xml file, and what lines of code to look for that will edit the header? Specifically I am looking for where it says "Sort by:" and then that long horizontal line. But I would also like to tinker with the header as a whole.
Header is in Includes_Furniture.xml under <include name="Furniture_TopBar_Header">
Sort by line is in Includes_Object under <include name="Object_Line">
The label of the sort by line is defined in MyVideoNav.xml in these lines:
Code:
<include content="Object_Headline">
    <param name="label" value="$VAR[Label_SortLine]$VAR[Label_IconLine]" />
</include>

NOTE: You can disable the sorting line in Skin Settings...
Settings > Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Show sorting and info line headers

(2017-06-05, 18:17)wowwoo Wrote: Firstly thank you for this fantastic skin maker jurialmunkey, and sorry for my poor English.
This is fixed on the git version. Will be in the next repo update.

(2017-06-06, 08:58)benrita Wrote: Can I set music to go to full screen when I select a song ?
Thank you

Follow the instructions in this post:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1878135
But obviously instead of skin.confluence/720p you want skin.eminence.2/16x9 as the folder to put the file in.

For OSD Controls. If you are in the visualisation/fullscreen then it is usually either "M" on keyboard or "OK" on remote.
In the library or on the home page you can press Ctrl+N to bring up playercontrols dialog.

Thank you
(2017-06-02, 07:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 23:11)swbrodie Wrote: I just noticed that on the context menu for the Power menu, it still does not scroll. I'm guessing it just got missed, unless it's by design for this one.
Yep, just an oversight. Fixed on latest git. Also added an option to show the path in the info dialog
Skin Settings > Library > Show file name and path in info dialog.

Excellent. Thank you!
how do you set desired default list view for all tv shows or movies. Since now if i change list view for one tv show, for all other it remains old set up,
(2017-06-10, 14:56)Milejo Wrote: how do you set desired default list view for all tv shows or movies. Since now if i change list view for one tv show, for all other it remains old set up,

Use the "Lock View" option... In the view selector, highlight the viewtype you would like to use for that content type and then press right to highlight "Lock View" and press Enter/Ok

Hi jurialmunkey,

Thank You for this beautiful skin. It has been my favorite for some time now.

Nothing much to say really been working like a charm for 1.5 years now, I guess.

Would it be possible to implement "right side views", where poster or other media would be on left side and list on other?
This is just my opinion, but that feels more natural to me, my eyes are always drown to heaviest thing on screen, which is big art.
Since your code is clean, I was able to customize this for my self, but every time you update skin I have to mess with it.
Also "Two banner" view option would be grate IMHO.

Thank you.

Image Image Image
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9