• 94(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
(2021-06-14, 05:24)derrgoo123 Wrote: Eminence Reborn Skin updated

Usage of or mentioning 'builds' or 'wizards' on this forum is not allowed as per forum rules (wiki).
Usage of or mentioning 'builds' or 'wizards' on this forum is not allowed as per forum rules (wiki).
[/quote]

How about update Eminence Skin to 19. Find out more at

*TWITTER URL REMOVED*
@derrgoo123

That was strike #2. You were warned.
Keep it up if you want your forum account ultimately suspended or closed.
You know forum rules is one thing, but banning people trying to support software that is APPALLINGLY supported is another thing...fuck Kodi, its garbage
@grooveq

Please keep your posts clean. We try to be family friendly here.

If you don't like Kodi, please find an alternative.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-06-20, 07:02)Karellen Wrote: certainly am, from my small experience with this forum neither the developers or the mods are interested in a great media player. bye

@grooveq

Please keep your posts clean. We try to be family friendly here.

If you don't like Kodi, please find an alternative.
(2021-06-20, 06:56)grooveq Wrote: but banning people trying to support software that is APPALLINGLY supported is another thing

The forum rules were the reason why the URLs in his posts were removed. You know about forum rules being present here, yet somehow there is some selective perception in what you consider rules or not.

To be clear: this is Team Kodi's forum, it's not your forum. If you have a problem with that, go create your own forum.
(2021-06-20, 07:32)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 06:56)grooveq Wrote: but banning people trying to support software that is APPALLINGLY supported is another thing

The forum rules were the reason why the URLs in his posts were removed. You know about forum rules being present here, yet somehow there is some selective perception in what you consider rules or not.

To be clear: this is Team Kodi's forum, it's not your forum. If you have a problem with that, go create your own forum.
cheers, willdo, you're very powerful though, so powerful.
where I can download Eminence Skin to kodi 19
Hello! The Skin is perfect for my "PI-Internetradio-Project". But I have one question:

When I start playing an mp3, whats the best way to switch to the "PlayingNow-Window" without a keyboard ("TAB" with keyboard). Maybe, when I tap on the small line with the song-info at the buttom?

When I activated the "PlayingNow-Window" then after a few seconds the screen is getting black (I can "toggle" this behaviour by pressing "M"). I have to "tap" on the screen, to see all items again. Is it possible to change this (or maybe set the time for this behaviour very high).

Is it possible to have a "Homebutton" always top left?
Hi Everyone,

I've been busy and Eminence has been neglected I know! But I am slowly working on getting it up to speed for Matrix.

You can find updates on the Master branch on Github (Leia version has been moved to Leia branch).
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.eminence.2

Zipped versions under "Assets" in the releases
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.emi...2/releases

This version should at least get the skin running on Matrix with basic support for TMDbHelper ratings. Expect a lot of things to be broken (for example ExtendedInfo has been entirely removed as it is depreciated). I will be updating the support for all the addons such as globalsearch and nextup. I'll also be integrating TMDbHelper more fully to replace SkinHelper and ExtendedInfo.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
FYI - Details about Alpha version of Eminence for Matrix here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=364517
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
That is excellent news!!!
Eminence 2 has been the family kin for Kodi since it was originally released.
Since updating all of our OSMC Vero devices to 19.1 I have been working on (butchering) getting Eminence 2 working properly.
Looking forward to the updates.
Thanks.
Hello 

xbmc.gui" version is still "5.14.0" so it doesn't install on Matrix.

I know I can manually change this.

Great to make Eminence alive again on Matrix!
The same thing happened to me. GitHub's code -> download zip downloads the v3.0.5, not  branch even if you switch to 4.0.1.
I used git to get the right version and it installs fine.
Noticed script.skin.helper.colorpicker 2.0.1 is needed for colour skin changes and script.skin.helper.skinbackup 1.0.21 is needed for the backup function to work.
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9