• 100(current)
v19 Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]
Hello @jurialmunkey Really enjoying this skin and wanted to know if there is a way to add a second row sub-menu at the top? Thanks & great work.
Thnx @jurialmunkey for this great skin! I was wondering if I can use a backup of my settings between the version on Kodi 18 and the version on Kodi 19?
Noob question...
How? Huh
(2021-12-09, 17:07)tekhop Wrote: Oh nice, sorry then, I was using version from Kodi repo, 4.1.0

Speaking of, are there plans to actually update the version on the repo so we don't have to manually update?

Can anyone help with this. I used to change the posters to use the "stretch" aspectratio tag to always fill the box, even if the poster had to be stretched a little. How do I do this for the latest version?

I want to change the fanart too to use the "scale" aspectratio tag to fill the box, but crop the picture as necessary. How do I do this too for the latest version?
Hello

Thanks for the nice skin.

This was my main skin for almost two years before Kodi Matrix.

But now since it is supported by Matrix, I want to start using it again.

However, it looks like some settings were removed?

I am talking about the widgets in customizing the main menu.

I remember when selecting the widget I could select a custom smart playlist and sorting it be date added.

Now there doesn't seem to be a setting for widgets. has this moved or was it removed since I cant see it anymore.
Love the streamlined look of this skin! Wondering if there's any way to set the subtitles to 'enabled' instead of having to do it manually from the OSD?
(2022-05-17, 05:03)mrx777 Wrote: Love the streamlined look of this skin! Wondering if there's any way to set the subtitles to 'enabled' instead of having to do it manually from the OSD?

Yes but it is not skin related
It is from "Kodi settings" (mode expert)  => "Player" => "language" => "Subtitles" => "Preferred subtitle language"
Yes, already done that but subtitles are set to disabled. Every time I play a foreign movie, I need to open subtitles from OSD and set to enabled. I was wondering if I could set to enabled permanently without taking the aforementioned steps?
(2022-05-18, 05:11)mrx777 Wrote: Yes, already done that but subtitles are set to disabled. Every time I play a foreign movie, I need to open subtitles from OSD and set to enabled. I was wondering if I could set to enabled permanently without taking the aforementioned steps?
Try also to select the default subtitle language. It should work with the subs enabled.
(2022-05-18, 05:11)mrx777 Wrote: Yes, already done that but subtitles are set to disabled. Every time I play a foreign movie, I need to open subtitles from OSD and set to enabled. I was wondering if I could set to enabled permanently without taking the aforementioned steps?

You probably know it yet, but if you stay one or two seconds on down button from the remote, you will change the subtitle. Do that as time as necessary to go to wanted subtitle.
(2022-05-15, 20:14)htcguy Wrote: Hello

Thanks for the nice skin.

This was my main skin for almost two years before Kodi Matrix.

But now since it is supported by Matrix, I want to start using it again.

However, it looks like some settings were removed?

I am talking about the widgets in customizing the main menu.

I remember when selecting the widget I could select a custom smart playlist and sorting it be date added.

Now there doesn't seem to be a setting for widgets. has this moved or was it removed since I cant see it anymore.

Appreciate a response to my post. I would very much like use Eminence again.
Sorry,
which is last version?
4.1.20b or 4.1.22. I found this on addon.xml.
Thanks
Hey I just fell in love with this skin and am gonna stick with it. The only problem I have is that I cant color the UI to my theater amber LEDs in my living room. Can you please add more colors, or a way to add a hex value? It would be appreciated!

Anyone know how to manually change to a color?
Is there a way to display the ratings from Rotten Tomatoes,IMDB,Trakt.TV etc.?
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 [Matrix on Official Repo]9