• 25(current)
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI
(2016-12-02, 17:24)monkidok Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 08:01)minute Wrote: With STRM you can add files into the library.

Yeah that's what I thought but then when I added them to Kodi it recognized all my 1000+ episodes into as one of two TV Shows.
What could cause this problem? (I'm using ACD.)

They have to be exported in this format

show name\season #\show name.s##e##.extension

So your shows need to have naming convention show name.s##e##.extension
(2016-12-02, 18:41)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 17:24)monkidok Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 08:01)minute Wrote: With STRM you can add files into the library.

Yeah that's what I thought but then when I added them to Kodi it recognized all my 1000+ episodes into as one of two TV Shows.
What could cause this problem? (I'm using ACD.)

They have to be exported in this format

show name\season #\show name.s##e##.extension

So your shows need to have naming convention show name.s##e##.extension

They all are. If I point Kodi to the local copy of those files it seems to work. What could cause the STRMs not to be picked up correctly?

Edit: I'm using ddurdle v0.2.3 incase this is a problem with this version.
monkiok, please tell me how you have the folers.
(2016-12-03, 09:05)minute Wrote: monkiok, please tell me how you have the folers.

my absolute folder structure is:
tvs-en->new->series name->season X->episodes sXXeXX
tvs-en->arc->series name->season X->episodes sXXeXX
tvs-en->fav->series name->season X->episodes sXXeXX

I added them to Kodi like this:
new->series name->season X->episodes sXXeXX
arc->series name->season X->episodes sXXeXX
fav->series name->season X->episodes sXXeXX
Hi, could somebody clear up some thing about EncFS for me, please?

1. How resource intensive is decryption? I know it's hard to put in numbers, but generally (say compared to decoding x264 video). I could only run it on either Android TV or a NAS, both of which only have slow ARM CPUs. From quick google search both of those options looks like they are going to be pain to set up, so I don't want to spend hours on it only to find out that they are not powerful enough.

2. Is the requirement for mounting the encryption/decryption folders going to stay? I obviously don't expect the add-on to contain it's own decryptor (is that a word?), just if workaround is theoretically possible (so Android might not require root in the future).

3. You mentioned a possibility of using a VPS for decrypting: Would that mean that Kodi would get the encrypted video (or bit of it) from Amazon, then send it to the VPS which would then send it back decrypted? Or is it possible for the data to flow from Amazon directly to the VPS?

Anyway, the add-on seems super useful (as does your others), great job!
(2016-11-28, 17:19)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-11-28, 16:32)minute Wrote: This addon works well. The only thing I miss is the subtitle download. Do you think there is something we can do regarding downloading the subtitle for the movie?

Do you have the subtitle file in the same directory as the video file? What is the file's naming convention?

They should be loading if they are in the same folder and follow the right naming.

I can't make subtitles work!! I have folder with the name of the movie and inside movie(2016).mkv and movie(2016).srt but don't work
(2016-12-07, 22:41)helloMyNameIs Wrote: Hi, could somebody clear up some thing about EncFS for me, please?

1. How resource intensive is decryption? I know it's hard to put in numbers, but generally (say compared to decoding x264 video). I could only run it on either Android TV or a NAS, both of which only have slow ARM CPUs. From quick google search both of those options looks like they are going to be pain to set up, so I don't want to spend hours on it only to find out that they are not powerful enough.

2. Is the requirement for mounting the encryption/decryption folders going to stay? I obviously don't expect the add-on to contain it's own decryptor (is that a word?), just if workaround is theoretically possible (so Android might not require root in the future).

3. You mentioned a possibility of using a VPS for decrypting: Would that mean that Kodi would get the encrypted video (or bit of it) from Amazon, then send it to the VPS which would then send it back decrypted? Or is it possible for the data to flow from Amazon directly to the VPS?

Anyway, the add-on seems super useful (as does your others), great job!

2. working on a different encryption method that would also allow users to (who know how to) to add their own encryption routines (or use the default). It wouldn't require mounting and would stream decrypt but it is not encfs compatible. It uses python's crypto library which is included in all platforms except Android.

3. Amazon -> VPS -> KODI
Hi, this addon works great and i see all my content but how can i add covers for my movies or tv shows?

I try "scan media info" but doesn't works...
With STRM. You need to save the STRM on a folder of your device, it will make a subfolder with all your movies. But is only link, they are not actually there. Then add the subfolder as movie folder and it will be scanned. The same for TV Shows.
@dmdsoftware, I had the testing version of this add-on, can you tell me what does the option of automatic creation of STRM? I don't think is working, and the addon keeps sending me notifications about and error and that I should check the log file. I use now the stable version and is ok, but if you have some way of auto refresh the STRM file creation please let us know.
Hi, I use this plugin on a raspberry. My principal purpose is a kind of digital photo frame but I don't know the way to update my slideshow when it is on play.
Could you help me?
Hi, absolute noob here please can someone create and upload a video on how to install this on kodi
Managed to get it installed and set up. I can't access any of the pictures on my ACD. I can see the files there and when I change the view to thumbnail each file has a folder icon on it. When I select one to view the screen goes black but then doesn't show anything. I'm accessing ACD from the main pictures folder on my kodi on a pi 3. Any suggestions?
Tell me please. my Lg smart tv will not play files STRM. File type is not supported. TV is connected with DLNA KODI17.0-beta 7 (sry for my bad english)
(2016-10-03, 23:58)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 17:55)neckaros Wrote: @dmdsoftware are you aware of rclone encryption method?
I love their functional implementation

Great suggestion. Crypt in rclone works a lot like encfs. Will check if it feasible to support their encryption method.

It would be very interesting and very useful to implement in this addon the use of Rclone Crypt in addition to the currently supported EncFS.
ddurdle, is there any news regarding the support of the Rclone Crypt encryption method?

Thank you very much ddurdle and sorry for my bad english Wink
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI7