• 1(current)
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI
https://github.com/ddurdle/Amazon-Cloud-Drive-for-KODI/
I am. Especially if it had features to download different file types
(2015-09-04, 00:33)Slack8182 Wrote: I am. Especially if it had features to download different file types

Can you clarify what you mean by download different file types?

- Playback of videos (mkv, avi, mp4, m4v, etc)
- Playback of audio (flac, mp4, etc)
- Playback of photos (jpeg, png, etc)

Anything missing from that list that you were expecting?
What I would find interessting if you also add support for these file formats:
cbr, cbz

They are coming book files which I generally use as an information slide since it looks like a single picture but holds as many as you want.
makes navigation easier
I have Amazon Drive Acc, can I download the Plugin for testing?
Please hook me up Smile
I'm interested to test playback of mkv videos, but I don't know if Amazon Cloud Drive has sufficient bandwidth for download/playback mkv videos without buffering/stuttering.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english Wink
I'm still working out the OAUTH2 account with Amazon, but progress is being made. I expect a plugin will be ready for testing this upcoming week.
I'm the guy from the Microsoft community forums. I'm also interested in helping to test this out, so let me know once it's ready and what you'd need me to do.
Sit tight. I'm hoping early this week. I'll be releasing a -testing build that is based off the latest -testing Google Drive KODI plugin.

If anyone needs help getting data transferred from one cloud service to another, PM me.
I'd appreciate trying as well. My NAS devices are becoming an issue and if I could convert fully to cloud storage is be a happy camper.
I'm very interested. I have a payed Amazon Cloud Drive account.
I'm interested as well, would like to test
Is like to Test this . I have a large Amazon cloud account.

Kevin

[email protected]
Amazon API is spitting out nothing but error 503 right now. At this rate, the plugin will never be testable.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Amazon Cloud Drive for KODI7