Solved [JAPAN only] HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins
I live in Japan (population 126 million) too, I think a large number of Kodi users and potential Kodi users do. I have the same issue - same type of log entries. curl fails with 502 error - bad gateway on specific dependencies when installing some plugins from the Kodi repository.

I went to Kodi repository in Chrome on Windows 7 to down the required dependencie that failed - in this case
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/isengard/r...-1.0.0.zip
and when I click on it in the browser to download I get get "502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.8.0"

I know how to Google so I will find a different mirror and try it but you are not serve the masses in Japan at the moment, just thought you might want to know.

Thanks for the awesome best media player software that I use on a daily basis and would like to reccomend to my (non-techy) friends.

Best regards,
Ray Mercer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep getting HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins - by raymer - 2016-01-17, 14:38

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[JAPAN only] HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.