Solved [JAPAN only] HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins
Here is some background:
The mirror redirector mirrors.kodi.tv runs a piece of software called mirrorbits which uses geoip information to lookup where you are coming from and then redirects to the mirror that is closest.
As far as I can see all of our mirrors (all the possible mirrors that you could get redirected to) are working correctly, but apparently for some people in Japan it bugs out and you guys end up with a 502 issue.

At the moment it is completely unclear to me where this issue comes from, what causes it and where exactly it occurs.
Additionally, I am not able to reproduce it and I can not enable debugging on this machine because at approx 5000-10000 redirects per second the logging overhead is enormous.

The speed at which the number of connecting clients is growing is causing some problems as well :/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep getting HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins - by Kib - 2016-01-25, 16:59

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[JAPAN only] HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.