PleXBMC error on KODI running on FireTV
Hi,

Ì have two Fire TVs, both running the newest Version of KODI 15.1.1 (Isengard) with the newest Amber skin, PleXBMC 4.0 Beta 4 and PleXBMC Helper. My Plex Media Server is running on an iMac and works perfectly, besides accessing it via PleXBMC on my Fire TVs.
When setting up KODI with PleXBMC initially, it worked perfectly. When selecting "Go Plex", all my Plex sections (Movies, Photos etc.) appeared as additional menu items on the TV screen and I could access all my media without any problems. But something changed and when starting Kodi now, an error message is displayed on top of the screen (PleXBMC error for more Information see log file) on both Fire TVs.
I´m still able to start PleXBMC manually via Video Addons, but no menus are visible on the main screen. I also want to get rid of the PleXBMC error, which is being displayed every minute .
I´ve reinstalled everything (PleXBMC, Helper and KODI from scratch) without success.
Maybe someone can help me with this.

Thanks

reinwolf
Update: I purged my PMS Libraries several times and set them up from crash. After the fourth try, I had no more PleXBMC errors in KODI. Don´t know why, but it´s o.k. for me.

By the way....I´ve tested the "Nebula" skin with PleXBMC. Looks fine and has a good PleXBMC Integration.

Thanks

reinwolf

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PleXBMC error on KODI running on FireTV0