Record iptv (from epg)
Rkubera i found your Addon and it's really cool, work perfectly on kodi 17. I'm new to your software and I don't find any way to pause the straming, it's my fault or simply don't implemented?
Installed it, it recorded but deleted the recording after it stopped. No pause functionality either.
Pause is not implemented. Maybe in future.
Regards,
Radek.

@Gregorie
Recording is deleting only if no bytes from streaming server are received.
Please check if streaming soruce is working fine.
(2017-01-24, 16:15)rkubera Wrote: Pause is not implemented. Maybe in future.
Regards,
Radek.

@Gregorie
Recording is deleting only if no bytes from streaming server are received.
Please check if streaming soruce is working fine.

Thanks for the reply. So, when can the recording be watched? For that the streaming source (iptv) is off by default.
@Gregorie
Sure Big Grin
I don't understand your problem, please describe the problem more.
Regards.
Hi, I'm reading this post and I am not sure if the recording it's possible or not. I have a raspberry Pi 3 with LibreElec OS and I use iptv prv simple client to load an iptv channel list.

I want to record from EPG but now the option of record don't work. It's possible to record with this addon? Iptv simple client?

What I need to record from EPG of iptv c channel list?
Leisan I'm using the Radek addon Iptv simple client, it's the best I tested around, the only thing it can't do for now is pause the streaming, the streaming is smooth and stable, it's fast in switch channels. At the end it depend on your internet connection. Try it. I'm using It with libreelec beta on Kodi 17 Krypton, it's really cool
Any plans to add an android version?
(2017-02-16, 22:37)Nannus Wrote: Leisan I'm using the Radek addon Iptv simple client, it's the best I tested around, the only thing it can't do for now is pause the streaming, the streaming is smooth and stable, it's fast in switch channels. At the end it depend on your internet connection. Try it. I'm using It with libreelec beta on Kodi 17 Krypton, it's really cool

Did you compiled addon by yourself? On which platform are you using it? Can you share addon as package?
I'm working on learn how to crosscompile from sources but i found something here for my LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.95.3. Thanks to Rkubera.
(2017-02-24, 00:56)Nannus Wrote: I'm working on learn how to crosscompile from sources but i found something here for my LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.95.3. Thanks to Rkubera.

I install KODI 17 with OPENELEC and download and install the addon that you put. I'm trying to work this addon but I can't record. Starts recording but stops one second before and don't records anything. Can you help me whith the configuration? What I have to put in this options?

Please help.
(2017-02-16, 22:37)Nannus Wrote: Leisan I'm using the Radek addon Iptv simple client, it's the best I tested around, the only thing it can't do for now is pause the streaming, the streaming is smooth and stable, it's fast in switch channels. At the end it depend on your internet connection. Try it. I'm using It with libreelec beta on Kodi 17 Krypton, it's really cool

Can you put a link to that addon? This addon that you are saying records IPTV from EPG?
If I enable rkubera's addon one of the four CPU core permanently run at 100%. My configuration is raspberry pi3, OSMC 2017.02-2.
Seeing it someone?
(2017-03-07, 14:52)pan_klobouk Wrote: If I enable rkubera's addon one of the four CPU core permanently run at 100%. My configuration is raspberry pi3, OSMC 2017.02-2.
Seeing it someone?

Where I can download that addon for pi 3? I'm trying to install from ZIP but installation fails all the time. Can you put a link to a working ZIP to install on LibreElec on Raspberry Pi 3?

I install this ZIP but instalation fails:

https://github.com/rkubera/pvr.iptvsimple

Can you help me?
I download this ZIP:

https://github.com/rkubera/pvr.iptvsimpl...e-osmc.zip

FRom here:

https://github.com/rkubera/pvr.iptvsimpl...inple-osmc

I have installed OSMC in my Raspberry Pi 3 and I install manually this ZIP but it fails the installation. Someone can help me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Record iptv (from epg)2