Record iptv (from epg)
For Windows I gave up trying to record directly from the IPTV pvr addin. I am using DVBVewer Media Server in the middle.

I load the IPTV channel list into DVBViewer and then enable this PVR addon instead of the IPTV one. I can then watch and record channels

Its not 100% perfect and you do have to pay for DVBViewer.

I find that if i try to watch a recording whilst its still recording, I sometimes corrupt the file so I tend to not watch whilst recording.
Has anyone been able to record and the file show up where it is supposed to? I'm working with a Ubuntu install and if anyone has been able to get this addon to completely work i would love to know how you did it. DVBLink works but having trouble with the guide loading and pulling logos
The NextPVR backend also supports recording/watching IPTV
(2017-12-07, 22:41)MrGenius1 Wrote: Has anyone been able to record and the file show up where it is supposed to? I'm working with a Ubuntu install and if anyone has been able to get this addon to completely work i would love to know how you did it. DVBLink works but having trouble with the guide loading and pulling logos

I was able to record with this addon on Ubuntu with HD quality and sound, had to tweak some things in the code. Trying to write the functions so that the backend can read the recordings from the folder, hope I can do it as I'm new to development. IF I get somewhere, I will release.
Please do!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Record iptv (from epg)2