Help downloading new version!
I bought an android box with kodi 14.2 already installed. I want to download the newest version, in this case 15.2 (which i already have on my phone and works great). I have it downloaded but when i go to install it gives me an error saying "X app not installed and that the file already exists with a conflicting signature is already installed. I am by no means very good at this as i am a new user, so if someone could help me, i would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to uninstall my current version and it still say the same thing. Thanks in advance.
Bump
Bump
there is no way you can install over an other version with a different signature.
If you got 15.2 from our download page, then your currently installed version is _unofficial_ and not from us.

To install official kodi, you will have to uninstall the old one first.
Hey there, i'm just wondering if this fixed the problem? I am having the same problem and I'm a bit scared to version 14 just in case!
Uninstall version you have and go to the Google Play Store, they have the newest version. Doing it this way would be a fresh install, all your settings will be lost.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help downloading new version!0