• 41(current)
XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2)
rehnmark Wrote:Yes, i think the WebAPI's are different for enigma1 and enigma2. So probably it will only work on enigma2...
Can someone port this to enigma 1 boxes?
rehnmark Wrote:Now i fixed the checkbox in settings for enabling/disabling standby modeNod

DreamboxPlugin-2011-11-25.zip

Just wanted to say great job and thanks.
rehnmark Wrote:Glad you liked it Nod
Yes, it should work with both e2servicename and e2servicereference. The script first looks if e2servicename.png exists, if it doesnt it looks for e2servicereference.png(for each channel).

Hmm... yeah still can't get them to work. Here's what I'm dealing with. If I view the web pages of my vu+ I can find the service Id from the html, which reads:
<a title="Zap to Channel 4" class="sListSLink" onclick="{ zap(this.id); }" id="1%3A0%3A1%3A23FB%3A7F9%3A2%3A11A0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A" href="#">Channel 4</a>

So of course, of importance here is the underlined bit, which translates to:
1:0:1:23FB:7F9:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

and my corresponding picon is called:
1_0_1_23FB_7F9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png

There's a slight mismatch there, notably the training ":" and of course the :'s instead of _'s

These values aren't set by me, because thats the way I like to store picons/services - I believe the picons are 'standard' naming convention and the serviceID's are probably not configurable anyway

Do you think this is something your script could cater for? Basically trim a trailing ":" and match on replace(":","_") kind of thing?
Hi,

I've just purchased a DM800HD and set up last night. I'm interested in accesing it through xbmc. Can anyone reccomend an image that's compatible with this plug in?

I installed OpenPLI but the web interface isn't working so I take it that's why the plugin doesnt work?

New to this side of it - but a massive xbmc user on my atv2

Cheers!
linuxmad Wrote:Can someone port this to enigma 1 boxes?

AnyoneHuh??
stevepoon Wrote:Hi,

I've just purchased a DM800HD and set up last night. I'm interested in accesing it through xbmc. Can anyone reccomend an image that's compatible with this plug in?

I installed OpenPLI but the web interface isn't working so I take it that's why the plugin doesnt work?

New to this side of it - but a massive xbmc user on my atv2

Cheers!

I use open-pli image on mine, if its enigma2 then it should work (although I agree, the fact your web interface doesnt work might be a factor)
null_ Wrote:I use open-pli image on mine, if its enigma2 then it should work (although I agree, the fact your web interface doesnt work might be a factor)

What does it run like mate? I'm gonna have to try and get this Web Interface working...

Is this on an ATV2 aswell?
null_ Wrote:Hmm... yeah still can't get them to work. Here's what I'm dealing with. If I view the web pages of my vu+ I can find the service Id from the html, which reads:
<a title="Zap to Channel 4" class="sListSLink" onclick="{ zap(this.id); }" id="1%3A0%3A1%3A23FB%3A7F9%3A2%3A11A0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A" href="#">Channel 4</a>

So of course, of importance here is the underlined bit, which translates to:
1:0:1:23FB:7F9:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

and my corresponding picon is called:
1_0_1_23FB_7F9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png

There's a slight mismatch there, notably the training ":" and of course the :'s instead of _'s

These values aren't set by me, because thats the way I like to store picons/services - I believe the picons are 'standard' naming convention and the serviceID's are probably not configurable anyway

Do you think this is something your script could cater for? Basically trim a trailing ":" and match on replace(":","_") kind of thing?

The script ignores the last ":" in 1:0:1:23FB:7F9:2:11A0000:0:0:0:, so it translates it to 1_0_1_23FB_7F9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png instead of 1_0_1_23FB_7F9_2_11A0000_0_0_0_.png, so it should work ...

Did you get the HD channels bouquet to work btw?
stevepoon Wrote:What does it run like mate? I'm gonna have to try and get this Web Interface working...

Is this on an ATV2 aswell?

I know the webinterface is installed default on Gemini and LT. Maybe you can install it through the plugin menu on PLI?

The script "should" work on ATV2...

Havnt tried it on my Ipad2 yet, but i will give it a shot tonight.
I'll have another shot tonight. New to Dreambox images etc so it's a steep learning curve!
Hi, been using a Dreambox for a year or so (DM800HD) and am now starting the process of getting all my inputs into xbmc so I have only one box attached to the tv.

I've installed the plugin dated 2011-11-25. It pulls in the channel bouquets okay but if I select a channel it get the 'working' spinner for a second or so then nothing. I'm assuming the problem is on the dreambox side. I'm using an Enigma II image. Is there something I should have installed on the Dbox?

Any help/advice very gratefully received.

Edit - I've just checked via the web interface and it's not streaming to that either so I am guessing that's the problem. Any ideas?
Got my dreambox streaming to the atv2 now - HD channels struggle, If i was to use powerline adapters instead of wireless would this solve it?

Or is the atv2 just to underpowered?
Seem like the plugin works great on The Ipad2 tooNod
Same problem with the HD channels though, must be something with XBMC for IOS rather than with the plugin.
Hey rehnmark,
Sorry for the delay in replying, work and all that!

Still no luck with the picons. For sanity I just tried renaming an icon to MTV.png, of which I have a channel called that and it still doesnt pick it up?
Just to confirm what I'm doing:
/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.dreambox/Picons contains my icons
in format of 1_0_4_1029_A35_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
I then goto the bouquet, I get the channel list. I put it to the wall view and was expecting to see all the channels with their corresponding picons - that should be the case right? I'm more than happy to upload my bouquets and picons somewhere if you want me to pm you?

I also tried renaming the HD Channels bouquet to HDChannels without the space, still no luck there either Sad

Let me know if there's anything else you want me to try Smile

P.S. Mine streams HD Channels flawlessly, no stuttering, no sync issues (I'm gigabit wired)
Does anyone have a problem where some streamed channels have subtitles on?

Can't seem to switch them off?
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Tuxbox Enigma Stream Client (Enigma / Enigma2 Based Dreambox & Dbox2)5