• 5(current)
Release iOS-X Skin
I will be releasing an update for iOS-X this week - 100%. It will include fixes for all the issues mentioned in this thread plus a lot more.

The new update will only be for Helix & Isengard. I will start updating for Jarvis once an RC version of Kodi is released.

Sorry for the wait, I had worked on a huge update for iOS-X a few months ago but my laptop harddrive got corrupted and I couldn't get any of the files off. I wasn't too happy about this and sayed screw and took a break from iOS-X for a while.

Also I will have more news on an ATV4 version soon.....
ATV4 version Yassssss
(2016-01-13, 16:07)iCanuck Wrote: I will be releasing an update for iOS-X this week - 100%. It will include fixes for all the issues mentioned in this thread plus a lot more.

The new update will only be for Helix & Isengard. I will start updating for Jarvis once an RC version of Kodi is released.

Sorry for the wait, I had worked on a huge update for iOS-X a few months ago but my laptop harddrive got corrupted and I couldn't get any of the files off. I wasn't too happy about this and sayed screw and took a break from iOS-X for a while.

Also I will have more news on an ATV4 version soon.....

Any news about the mentioned update or ATV4 version?

You know that fastcolors is also working on an ATV4 version? --> LINK
any update on this? thanks
I pushed an update last week on my repo (v0.6.0), looks like the repo wasn't working properly. Everything should be fixed now.

As for the ATV4 version, I have started work on a skin called tvOS-X. It is a hybrid between fastcolors SiO2-ATV4/SiO2-X, iOS-X, and Carbon. Please be patient though as I only have an alpha version atm.
(2016-01-30, 20:33)iCanuck Wrote: I pushed an update last week on my repo (v0.6.0), looks like the repo wasn't working properly. Everything should be fixed now.

As for the ATV4 version, I have started work on a skin called tvOS-X. It is a hybrid between fastcolors SiO2-ATV4/SiO2-X, iOS-X, and Carbon. Please be patient though as I only have an alpha version atm.

^^ now that I'm egar to see
(2016-01-30, 20:33)iCanuck Wrote: I pushed an update last week on my repo (v0.6.0), looks like the repo wasn't working properly. Everything should be fixed now.

I noticed that your repo is no longer on SuperRepo, was that intentional? Regardless, thanks for the update.
(2016-02-15, 00:15)risingevil Wrote:

I noticed that your repo is no longer on SuperRepo, was that intentional? Regardless, thanks for the update.

No idea I have nothing to do with Super Repo.
Hey iCanuck, is tvOS-X on github? I'd love to start working on it as i really want to see this skin come to live for Apple TV 4. If not i'll probably start a separate skin from scratch.

Thanks again.
hi icanuck I'm wondering you can post a link for the current extracted texture files? i would like to make modifications for my personal use
Oh, I also noticed that when using the option to hid the plot for Plain list view, the plot get hidden for the Info view as well.
I will have an alpha release of tvOS-X finished later today.

If you would like to test please pm me.
I can't PM you (missing permission) but really like to test tvOS-X.
I would be happy if you can PM me.
(2016-02-21, 16:42)Tterrafan Wrote: I can't PM you (missing permission) but really like to test tvOS-X.
I would be happy if you can PM me.

The same here. i'd love to test it.
I'd like to try it too :-) but I can't pm you...
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS-X Skin3