• 2(current)
Release iOS-X Skin
i don't have that option I'm using ios-x v0.3.0 for isengard

(2015-09-27, 17:24)superbyron404 Wrote: i don't have that option I'm using ios-x v0.3.0 for isengard

Okay sorry I was assuming you were on Helix. I will fix today and push the update.
I have pushed an Update on Helix & Isengard (v.0.5.0) with many fixes and tweaks.

0.5.0(h) (Sept27-15)
* Added iOS style home slider animation
* Removed other slider animations
* Redesigned TVshows Shelf with Posters
* Replaced busy image & busy animation
* Re-added borders to dialogprogress & favorites window
* Re-added clock to view windows
* Reduced various font sizes
* Reduced window border thickness from 2px to 1px
* Removed various lines
* Moved Shelf Favorites to first five home icons
(enable shelf favorites in advanced skinsettings)
* Fixed keyboard key focused color
* Fixed PVR TVchannels views
* Fixed Music & Program Views
* Fixed Filemanager selector size
* Code cleanup
* Added Check for updates to add-ons manager (Isengard only)

To 'Check for updates' in Isengard press left or right when in the Addons Manager and the window will popup.
Hey!

This skin is pretty awesome. I wanted to ask if you planned on adding custom widgets.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
(2015-09-28, 22:59)funnypanks Wrote: Hey!

This skin is pretty awesome. I wanted to ask if you planned on adding custom widgets.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

I actually have never used custom widgets before, do you have an example of a skin that uses them?
Sure, mimic uses custom widgets, and I only learned about them because the creator posted a video on how to use it. It was very helpful for me so I'm posting it here. If there was a way to populate the shelf with a widget for each item, that would be awesome. I'm not a skinner though, so I don't know what this would entail. [/align]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OJ5g2jIU-I
@iCanuck thanks much for the update everything works great now i have one request can you please remove the scroll bars from music and programs it overlaps in music and scrollbars are like a computer interface not like tv is distracting.
(2015-09-29, 17:03)superbyron404 Wrote: @iCanuck thanks much for the update everything works great now i have one request can you please remove the scroll bars from music and programs it overlaps in music and scrollbars are like a computer interface not like tv is distracting.

I will take a look at this, I haven't done much development on iOS-X Isengard yet so there will be bugs.

Another option is you could disable scrollbars entirely, to do this goto Settings>SkinSettings>Advanced SkinSettings> Disable Scrollbars
Don't have a debug or an image to post being as that I'm at work, but great skin. My question is in regards to the tv shows section. When I enter TV shows everything displays fine but on the bottom right corner of every image is a wide red line? Using isengard. Uncertain if it's some thing temporary like a place holder for some thing to be added later or if it's some thing on my end. Thanks in advance.
(2015-09-29, 20:48)joeyd2424 Wrote: Don't have a debug or an image to post being as that I'm at work, but great skin. My question is in regards to the tv shows section. When I enter TV shows everything displays fine but on the bottom right corner of every image is a wide red line? Using isengard. Uncertain if it's some thing temporary like a place holder for some thing to be added later or if it's some thing on my end. Thanks in advance.

Thanks, I will fix this in next update.
This skin is fantastic.
Does the skin have touch support? I run Kodi on ios with a 6 plus but havent been able to find an apple based UI that does, would make the perfect skin for that platform!
another question, will pseudo TV live be supported? Attempted to run it last night several times and continuously froze and had to force close. Works on my other skins so the problem is specific to iosx skin. No biggie just curious Smile
(2015-09-30, 20:06)Agent62 Wrote: Does the skin have touch support? I run Kodi on ios with a 6 plus but havent been able to find an apple based UI that does, would make the perfect skin for that platform!

Touch should work, but I haven't tested yet.

A few people mentioned they were using on their ipad, they requested I disable the home shelf for a better touch experience.
(2015-09-30, 20:55)joeyd2424 Wrote: another question, will pseudo TV live be supported? Attempted to run it last night several times and continuously froze and had to force close. Works on my other skins so the problem is specific to iosx skin. No biggie just curious Smile

I don't use pseudo TV but I will take a look to making it compatible in the near future.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS-X Skin3