• 3(current)
Release iOS-X Skin
(2015-09-29, 20:48)joeyd2424 Wrote: Don't have a debug or an image to post being as that I'm at work, but great skin. My question is in regards to the tv shows section. When I enter TV shows everything displays fine but on the bottom right corner of every image is a wide red line? Using isengard. Uncertain if it's some thing temporary like a place holder for some thing to be added later or if it's some thing on my end. Thanks in advance.

So what your seeing is the background for the unwatched episodes badge in the Icon views. I will align it and make it look better in a mini update.
Hi iCanuck! first of all, thank you for the skin, looks fantastic!!

I'm having some trouble installing it. I downloaded the zip but once i try to install it in OSMC last version (which has kodi isengard) it says: "dependencies not met." Do you have any idea how to fix it? i'm kind of new in all this scene.

Thanks!
(2015-10-01, 10:21)gandalf22 Wrote: Hi iCanuck! first of all, thank you for the skin, looks fantastic!!

I'm having some trouble installing it. I downloaded the zip but once i try to install it in OSMC last version (which has kodi isengard) it says: "dependencies not met." Do you have any idea how to fix it? i'm kind of new in all this scene.

Thanks!

Install my repo instead, and install iOS-X from the repo.
(2015-09-29, 17:24)iCanuck Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 17:03)superbyron404 Wrote: @iCanuck thanks much for the update everything works great now i have one request can you please remove the scroll bars from music and programs it overlaps in music and scrollbars are like a computer interface not like tv is distracting.

I will take a look at this, I haven't done much development on iOS-X Isengard yet so there will be bugs.

Another option is you could disable scrollbars entirely, to do this goto Settings>SkinSettings>Advanced SkinSettings> Disable Scrollbars

I tried disable scrollbars like suggested but nothing happens the scrollbars are still there and they overlap the selector in music. maybe could you make the disable scrollbars like the disable clock so it hides all the scrollbars in the entire skin?
How do show 7 day forecast in the weather, I am using Yahoo plug in and only see 5 days
Also I can not use openweather it errors out
Thanks for your help
(2015-09-29, 17:03)superbyron404 Wrote: I tried disable scrollbars like suggested but nothing happens the scrollbars are still there and they overlap the selector in music. maybe could you make the disable scrollbars like the disable clock so it hides all the scrollbars in the entire skin?

Okay, I will make those scrollbars disable when Disabling all scrollbars. I will relocated the current ones that are overlapping as well in next update.
(2015-10-01, 18:43)dallasnights Wrote: How do show 7 day forecast in the weather, I am using Yahoo plug in and only see 5 days
Also I can not use openweather it errors out
Thanks for your help

Openweather displays 7 days, unfortunately yahoo only displays 5 days.

I am assuming you are on android if your getting script errors with openweather?
No on Kodi 15.1 on Firetv so oops yes an android device
Is there a problem with those??
(2015-10-01, 22:19)dallasnights Wrote: No on Kodi 15.1 on Firetv so oops yes an android device
Is there a problem with those??

From my experiences openweather doesn't work on android.
Thanks again . In speed , ease of use and looks this skin is firmly back at no 1 for my Android devices. Size is great too. Just waiting on the theme mimicking latest Apple Tv interface then it will be perfect. What will you do? Lol...Big Grin
(2015-10-03, 08:20)Damac10 Wrote: Thanks again . In speed , ease of use and looks this skin is firmly back at no 1 for my Android devices. Size is great too. Just waiting on the theme mimicking latest Apple Tv interface then it will be perfect. What will you do? Lol...Big Grin

Yes I will be once I get my hands on one to do some research. I've experimented with creating the homescreen background but haven't come up with something I've been satisfied with yet. If anyone wants to try I welcome it.
(2015-10-03, 09:23)iCanuck Wrote:
(2015-10-03, 08:20)Damac10 Wrote: Thanks again . In speed , ease of use and looks this skin is firmly back at no 1 for my Android devices. Size is great too. Just waiting on the theme mimicking latest Apple Tv interface then it will be perfect. What will you do? Lol...Big Grin

Yes I will be once I get my hands on one to do some research. I've experimented with creating the homescreen background but haven't come up with something I've been satisfied with yet. If anyone wants to try I welcome it.
Havent released here in South Africa yet. Just seen some UI pics. Know you like to get it spot on.
(2015-10-03, 09:26)Damac10 Wrote: Havent released here in South Africa yet. Just seen some UI pics. Know you like to get it spot on.

Same here, I've only seen pics. The new UI version will most likely be a seperate skin though. I want to keep the iOS 7-ATV look by default for iOS-X.

Thanks for the support Damac, I've noticed you've been around since the start of my skinning journey. lol
(2015-10-03, 09:42)iCanuck Wrote:
(2015-10-03, 09:26)Damac10 Wrote: Havent released here in South Africa yet. Just seen some UI pics. Know you like to get it spot on.

Same here, I've only seen pics. The new UI version will most likely be a seperate skin though. I want to keep the iOS 7-ATV look by default for iOS-X.
Makes sense will keep you busy going forward...lol...Cant complain skin is Mrs and Grandma friendly...
(2015-10-03, 09:45)Damac10 Wrote: [quote='iCanuck' pid='2122057' dateline='1443858156']
[quote='Damac10' pid='2122045' dateline='1443857162']
Makes sense will keep you busy going forward...lol...Cant complain skin is Mrs and Grandma friendly...

Lol that was the idea, alot of my customers are computer illiterate. It's all about simplicity...
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS-X Skin3