• 4(current)
Release iOS-X Skin
On the TV Shows shelf on the home screen could the Recommended title and artwork and the Recently added episodes title remain static when scrolling through recently added episodes across the shelf please?

(2015-10-04, 12:16)JamesButler Wrote: On the TV Shows shelf on the home screen could the Recommended title and artwork and the Recently added episodes title remain static when scrolling through recently added episodes across the shelf please?

Yes definitely, I will fix this. It looks like you disable the clock as well, I will make the kodi logo disable when disabling the clock as well.
thanks.
hi

I'm running OpenELEC on a first gen RPi, and I seems to be having some issue with your skin. The most problematic one is where the shutdown menu is unusable via the remote, and by that I mean I can't go through the options or select any highlighted option, although there are navigation sounds, but nothing happens. Luckily, I have a mouse attached, and that works fine.
Second, in the subtitle download screen, the subtitle source side panel gets cut off on right hand side so that only the first few letters of the source shows. Still usable but just thought you should know.
Third, the Helix version of your skin can no longer be installed on Helix, the addon manager marked it as incompatible, but once I upgraded to Isengard, the Helix version becomes compatible again (I have not yet seen the Isengard version in addon manager). This could be a OpenELEC issue though, I'm not sure.
Finally, could you please add File Manager to the main Settings screen or that pop up menu when you first click on Settings on the homescreen?

Thank you for all your hard work on this skin, I really love it.
Any updates coming soon? Thanks
Yes sorry I've been super busy lately, I have a partially finished update that I should have complete by the weekend.

It will include all the fixes for the bugs mentioned above and I have been testing iptv66 services so I will be improving the livetv related stuff as well.

I also will be moving the home icon folder to the main skin folder so people can easily customize the icons without me having to do any coding.
Awesome! Thanks
(2015-11-05, 21:10)JamesButler Wrote: Awesome! Thanks

Any other requests or bugs? If so let me know before Sunday and I will include in update.
Seems to be running pretty great.

I've actually swapped out the default font to be San Francisco to give it a more Apple interface look
Skin is awesome as always. Lots of new Appletv's in the wild...We getting a theme or whole new skin based on new Apple Tv interface??
any updates coming for this skin soon? Thanks
Just tried installing it on Jarvis and it failed. Looking forward to having it on my Jarvis build!
Same here. I cannot install on Jarvis.

I was wondering if this skin could be looking like the new apple tv theme?

if not, are you considering to work on it?

appreciated your work as usual Smile
does not have support to extended info script?
does this have live tv?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS-X Skin3