• 17(current)
[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS9 if you want AirPlay to Kodi
Did you turn off video and picture setup in kodi - settings - services - airplay ? (Ensure to have expert settings level turned on for this setting)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-01-01, 16:12)Memphiz Wrote: Did you turn off video and picture setup in kodi - settings - services - airplay ? (Ensure to have expert settings level turned on for this setting)

It is now working as expected, thank you very much for your suggestion!
Sorry. I'm a total newb, but I'm psyched to find out about Kodi. Just installed Jarvis on my Fire stick. Just want to airplay songs, but I turned on the airplay setting, turned off the pix and video support setting, and still, neither my iphone 6 (iOS 10.2) nor iTunes on my macbook (OSX 10.12.2) seems to recognize an airplay target. Tried turning everything off and on again to no avail. Will airplay only run through the Kodi app or something? Apologies if this is too vague a question to be answered, but any help would be appreciated.
In order for Aiplay to work you have to enable zeroconf (Settings > Services >General) support in Kodi settings. Also, if you run Kodi on a Windows Machine, you have to install iTunes to get the Bonjur Process running on which Airplay relies.
(2017-01-03, 02:18)pierino84 Wrote:
(2017-01-01, 16:12)Memphiz Wrote: Did you turn off video and picture setup in kodi - settings - services - airplay ? (Ensure to have expert settings level turned on for this setting)

It is now working as expected, thank you very much for your suggestion!

Had the exact same problem and was troubleshooting for more than 2 days with various tools (including wireshark UndecidedSadConfused)
worked as a charm!
Hi
I am new to this forum. but using KODI from many years.
I manage to Airplay to KODI by my iPhone which is currently on iOS 12.4

Please check below link

removed

thanks
@skk0048 - As your link features banned addons (wiki) on the Kodi install, plus using a similar source on the phone it is a violation of our piracy policy (wiki) and is not allowed here.

Your other two posts have been denied (do not spam the forum with multiple duplicate posts either, especially just searching for any vaguely related years-old threads and dumping in them), and please read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when you signed up here before posting again or your account may be suspended or removed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AirPlay][Warning] Don't update to iOS9 if you want AirPlay to Kodi3