• 2(current)
Kodi on the new AppleTV4
just got my apple tv 4. its defiantly the best smart tv box out there right now. the ui is so easy to use, so i really hope we can get kodi on there now that we can install apps without jailbreak(already installed few apps with xcode, its great), if any devs need any testing done im happy help out,Big Grin
Hahahaha that's a joke right
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
depends is a real bitch
MwaHa ha, I forgot that I need usb-c cable to be able to connect Smile
bingo Smile MrMC looks for his dancing shoes.
boy howdy, this arm64 A8 has some ponies.
Any good news on the progress with building for the Apple TV 4?
(2015-11-01, 17:50)belltechdave Wrote: Any good news on the progress with building for the Apple TV 4?

not if everyone asks every hour
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
That question seems kinda stupid just after mrmc posted that he looks for his dancing shoes ... i mean guys - read between the lines!
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I know it should mean that he was happy. He must've found something to be excited about. I'm just wondering what exactly he was able to accomplish since he didn't state anything else otherwise. This should be a time to rejoice not be negative like you guys always seem to be. Geez. Take a breather every once in awhile. You've live longer.
Guys. If i do not read any good news with youtube how to i will go for fire tv. The last 3-4 jailbreaks on iOS devices was all happed with fotos sync. This means for me never ever ATV4 jailbreak with pangu or thaig.
(2015-11-01, 22:01)kilyman Wrote: Guys. If i do not read any good news with youtube how to i will go for fire tv. The last 3-4 jailbreaks on iOS devices was all happed with fotos sync. This means for me never ever ATV4 jailbreak with pangu or thaig.

Exploits are where you find them.... ATV4 smokes fire tv
wow this would be awesome! Who ever makes it I will donate! thank you!
The fact that MrMC is a fork of Kodi i would say he has a working ATV4 port up and running.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Side loading on Apple TV 4 is possible - no need to wait for a jailbreak.

More information about side loading can be found here:
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/10/30/...-apple-tv/

ps> this is obviously a little more complex than a nice installer solution, requires a free developer account and Xcode and a USB-c cable.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on the new AppleTV45