Confusion about Jarvis changes
There are two changes that conflict with each other.

Post #36 (2015-09-01 removed window - VisualisationPresetList.xml) and Post #40 (2015-09-01 new infobool - Visualisation.HasPresets)

The first one says to remove the VisualisationPresetList.xml window and use a spin control instead, while the second one describes a conditional to better launch VisualisationPresetList.xml).

The overview doesn't mention its removal either.
(2015-07-04, 23:01)ronie Wrote: removed windows

Please clarify which is to be applied.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
The bool is for showing presets using the select dialog, not VisualisationPresetList.xml.
Then why does it call <onclick>ActivateWindow(122)</onclick> (VisualisationPresetList.xml)?

In the commit.

Presets are now called by a spinner in settings, not directly from the music OSD, I thought.

Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
122 isnt VisualisationPresetList.xml anymore (it is removed now to save skinning work), it´s DialogSelect. You could still use Window.IsActive(122) as a condition inside DialogSelect though if you want a custom design. We do it the same in other areas (all PVR windows for example can either be the radio version or the TV version)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
It's my version, 16 Alpha 2, 2015-08-31. It's late (3am) and clearly my brain has gone. I'll pull a nightly tomorrow and I bet it will work just fine.

Thanks guys. Smile

[UPDATE]

The nightly worked fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confusion about Jarvis changes0