my M8 is not doing FACTORY RESET & Kodi 15.1 not open at all
hi guys, I install this custom made firmware on my M8 "UNZIPME.Megatron-M8-v3" and after unzip I put 3 files in my SD Card, then I install every thing goes fine and I watch TV also. But when I reboot my M8 after this, I can't open kodi 15.1 any more, and I can't do Factory Reset any more, and I tried HARD FRACTORY RESET by putting inside the A/V HOLE this also not work, then I try to reload M8 any FIRMWARE that also not work.

--I can go to the Settings tab, Other tab, when I click on Sysytem Update -- it will not open at all.

--but when I go to Andriod Settings, I can go there, when I click on BACKUP & RESET, I can do this, but it is not doing FACTORY RESET, it will just reboot the BOX.

So I like to know
1--HOW TO DO FACTORY RESET ?
2--HOW TO RELOAD ANY GOOD FIRMWARE ON THIS BOX ?
this box work very good before, I load this file to get more functionalities, but now my box is not any more working.

Please help me to fix my BOX.

Thanks for your replies.
You might actually ask the people who make the m8 or sold it to you? In theory they have an obligation to provide customer service rather than pawning it off on the open source project that they rely on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
my M8 is not doing FACTORY RESET & Kodi 15.1 not open at all0