• 1(current)
Release Unity

Unity the creation of Eddage, I have taken on the task of completing the skin where he left off. For more information you can see his original thread here.

watch gallery

The skinshortcuts addon is used to implement the main and sub menus on the home screen.
Unity is compatible with Helix and Isengard at this point, and should be installed using the repo link below.

Bumpaneer's Repo v1.0.2 - Download Link
I am still working through the last remaining skin script files. These should hopefully be completed soon.

Code:
-------------------
Incomplete Files
-------------------
script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml
Very nice concept.
Awesome! So glad you took this on. I always loved this skin. Have been dying to see it progress. Thank you!
Thanks for the Isengard updates. This has been my skin of choice for a while.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
Very nice.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Awesome skin. Thanks for your hardwork. I am enjoying it.

Is there a way to make the submenu appear once the parent menu is selected instead of clicking on the down arrow on the remote controller or keyboard?

Thanks again?
This skin is awesome, it should replace "confluence" in the next versions of kodi. I would like to see the android lollipop wallpaper replaced, the skin needs something more original.
(2015-09-20, 07:39)dibson Wrote: Awesome skin. Thanks for your hardwork. I am enjoying it.

Is there a way to make the submenu appear once the parent menu is selected instead of clicking on the down arrow on the remote controller or keyboard?

Thanks again?

I am still trying to figure out a way that looks good to be able to accomplish this. The problem is the dynamic size of the sub menu once skin.shortcuts started being used to allow customization of the main and sub menus. I'll be sure to update this thread if anything gets figured out.
Beutiful skin but...erm...I can't find the File Manager Blush
Where is it hiding?
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
By default it is a submenu of System (once on System, hit down to bring up the submenu). If you have customized your main menu with skinshortcuts, its wherever you put it.
I had leftover settings from a previous Unity installation and they messed up my menus.
A skin reset fixed it.

Thanks for your help. Smile
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
This is the best skin ever!
do you still work on this?

Thanks
Yes, I am slowly finishing up the last couple of files.
While you are working on those last files, could you take a look at the following? Smile

- When searching for subtitles, the info bar and the time\end time stay on screen and hide part of the list of subtitles and a large part of the filename

- The first and last home menu entries should be centered when selected. Now it is difficult to see if the last or the next-to-last item is selected.

- The info bar displays the info label instead of the info text. This happens when there is no tagline in the info screen (the genre of the film is displayed instead).
ImageImage
Now that I think of it, the problem might be in the info screen code. Is it supposed to show the tagline below the film title?

That's all and thanks for the skin Cool
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unity3