• 10(current)
Release Unity
(2021-03-25, 13:47)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 20:45)kaloschke Wrote: Hi,
I know you don't want to make any additions, but in the PVR section, as with other skins, both the channel number and the channel logo are missing from the display of the selected channel.
It would be great if you could add this.
Thank you for this skin.
Where is it missing? It is currently on the channel list and guide. Is there somewhere else you'd like to see it? Are you able to provide a screenshot?
It was a bug in the Unity skin supplied with Kodi. In your version 0.19.2, the channel is indicated. But it would be nice to see the channel logo as well.
Since the recent unity-update, Kodi on my ShieldTV is completely muted. No sound whatever file I play, and I have a little mute-symbol in the top right corner which I can't reach with my Shield-remote. All other Apps on ShieldTV works fine... is the unity-update caused a sound to mute? How can I turn on sound again?

Thanx for any help!
(2021-03-28, 22:26)Mercuryrev Wrote: Since the recent unity-update, Kodi on my ShieldTV is completely muted. No sound whatever file I play, and I have a little mute-symbol in the top right corner which I can't reach with my Shield-remote. All other Apps on ShieldTV works fine... is the unity-update caused a sound to mute? How can I turn on sound again?

Thanx for any help!

I'm not aware of any skin updates that could cause this.

Have you tried:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShieldAndroidTV...lse_plays/
https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/e...me_symbol/
(2021-03-28, 22:38)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 22:26)Mercuryrev Wrote: Since the recent unity-update, Kodi on my ShieldTV is completely muted. No sound whatever file I play, and I have a little mute-symbol in the top right corner which I can't reach with my Shield-remote. All other Apps on ShieldTV works fine... is the unity-update caused a sound to mute? How can I turn on sound again?

Thanx for any help!

I'm not aware of any skin updates that could cause this.

Have you tried:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShieldAndroidTV...lse_plays/
https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/e...me_symbol/

OMG thank you! It was the shield game controller, goddammit... I'm so sorry for accusing your wonderful work!!
(2021-03-28, 19:38)kaloschke Wrote:
(2021-03-25, 13:47)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 20:45)kaloschke Wrote: Hi,
I know you don't want to make any additions, but in the PVR section, as with other skins, both the channel number and the channel logo are missing from the display of the selected channel.
It would be great if you could add this.
Thank you for this skin.
Where is it missing? It is currently on the channel list and guide. Is there somewhere else you'd like to see it? Are you able to provide a screenshot?
It was a bug in the Unity skin supplied with Kodi. In your version 0.19.2, the channel is indicated. But it would be nice to see the channel logo as well.
Kodi does not have a built-in way that I'm aware of to get this logo in the video window.
Is it somehow possible to get a vertical menu? Big Grin Thanks! Great Skin! Love it! Smile
Is there any possibility to Change the Color of the Keyboard Into Darkmode? I'm using KODi 19 on my Xiaomi Mi TV Stick.
(2021-05-15, 15:00)Airshark Wrote: Is it somehow possible to get a vertical menu? Big Grin Thanks! Great Skin! Love it! Smile

Not currently planned. I may look into it for a future release, but no commitment at this point.
(2021-05-26, 18:24)ViatorLipsia Wrote: Is there any possibility to Change the Color of the Keyboard Into Darkmode? I'm using KODi 19 on my Xiaomi Mi TV Stick.

When you change the colors it should change the keyboard as well. Is that not happening?
(2021-05-27, 16:47)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2021-05-26, 18:24)ViatorLipsia Wrote: Is there any possibility to Change the Color of the Keyboard Into Darkmode? I'm using KODi 19 on my Xiaomi Mi TV Stick.

When you change the colors it should change the keyboard as well. Is that not happening?

Kodi 19.1 on Android, Keyboard stays white with dark theme.
Ignore this post please.
When skipping backwards/forward, the OSD flashes onscreen. As if it's showing for the duration of the button press. Is this a bug or a feature? Because it's really annoying. Would rather it stayed visible for second or two (like in kodi's official skin). (AndroidTV, whatever versions that is current of this writing)
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
Hi, I've been thoroughly enjoying Unity for Kodi, trying to make it more my own with custom backgrounds etc. But there are a few things that I cannot get to work. For example I don't see the 'weather' addon that is shown in this image:

Also my install doesn't show the 'Recently added movies' that are shown here in the example image.

I'm using Kodi 19.5 that I installed through the Google Play appstore on an Android mediabox.

Is there anything I can do to make it work so that the weather is displayed and can I add something to 'fill up' the space in the center of the screen that is now always empty?

Thanks for this wonderful skin! Maybe, someday, I'll make my own.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unity3