• 4(current)
Release Unity
This skin is amazing, just what I've been looking for! The one minor flaw for me is that you can't see the seeker/progress bar when you move your mouse during video playback, it only appears on pausing, meaning if I want to skip through the video, I have to pause then do it, as opposed to just letting it play. Also, when trying to pick a point in the video to jump to on the seeker/progress bar with my mouse, hovering over the bar doesn't show the time where the mouse is. I haven't seen a Kodi skin yet that has this feature so I don't know if it's possible to implement but if Unity got it it would literally be perfect. Thanks so much for your work!
(2015-12-17, 10:06)HeyItsJono Wrote: This skin is amazing, just what I've been looking for! The one minor flaw for me is that you can't see the seeker/progress bar when you move your mouse during video playback, it only appears on pausing, meaning if I want to skip through the video, I have to pause then do it, as opposed to just letting it play. Also, when trying to pick a point in the video to jump to on the seeker/progress bar with my mouse, hovering over the bar doesn't show the time where the mouse is. I haven't seen a Kodi skin yet that has this feature so I don't know if it's possible to implement but if Unity got it it would literally be perfect. Thanks so much for your work!

It's funny I came to post this exact message. Lovely skin, thank you Bumpaneer! The design is so clean. But yes the only noticeable UI barrier is when moving mouse no seek/progress bar appears. It would also be helpful to have the bar be slightly thicker as to not require so much precision. I like Jono's suggestion of including time display on the hover.

That being said -- thank you again! First XBMC/Kodi skin that I truly like.
brillant skin, however im not able to get the widget shown when i select video on the main menu, grateful if anyone show me how to add widgets to unity skin, I have kodi 15.+ but my unity is version 0.4.1 Sad
Great skin, very clean and modern and easy on the eyes. However I have one small problem, i.e., all my HEVC videos are showing a "?" on their video codec info.
I have tried other skins and they dont have this problem so I guess it must be a skin issue.
Hi!
Awesome skin, really like the familiarity you have with it when you used confluence the whole time, but the fresh look of material design.
My request goes into the same direction as the one from heyitsjono.
When I hit the select (presumably enter on keyboard) on my remote it just shows play, pause etc, not the progress bar. If I would like to know where in the movie I am I would have to pause it. Confluence behaves differently, is there a possibility to let it behave like the original?
Best regards!
Incredible skin, holy moly! So sharp, clean and sexy, damn. Curious if there might be any settings for changing the homescreen widgets for menu items? Unless it's already in there and I can't find it in the Skin settings. Thanks so much!

Oh also is it possible to choose multi-image background for home screen, or might it be in the future?
(2016-01-10, 05:30)colbert Wrote: Incredible skin, holy moly! So sharp, clean and sexy, damn. Curious if there might be any settings for changing the homescreen widgets for menu items? Unless it's already in there and I can't find it in the Skin settings. Thanks so much!

Oh also is it possible to choose multi-image background for home screen, or might it be in the future?

I just logged on to ask the same question!
By far my favourite skin but would really love to be able to change the home screen widget. and possibly tweak the tv widget to posters instead of thumbnails.
Hello,

will you update this skin to Jarvis?

I'm using Openelec with Kodi v16 RC1 and it's listed as incompatible Sad

Regards.
Update

29/02/2016 - 0.4.2
[CLEANUP] Correct addon.xml information
[CODED] Music Video Media Info View
[UPDATED] Use Skinshortcuts for Widget Management
[UPDATED] Change Color for Selected Power and Favorites
[FIXED] Select Dialog Navigation
[UPDATED] Add HEVC Media Flags
[CHANGED] Show Seek Bar During Media Playback

This update has only been pushed to my staging repo for now. Once I am satisfied that the changes haven't broken anything I will request a pull into the Kodi repo.

https://github.com/bumpaneer/kodi.repo.b...paneer.zip
Hi, when I trying install 4.2.0, I recieve error that dependenci on xbmc.gui 5.9.0 could not be satisfied. Is there any work around?

Thank you.
What version of Kodi are you running?
Hello, and thank you for this wonderfull skin, it's really beautiful.
I'm trying to install this add-on on Jarvis on Kodibuntu, using the latest version you provided, and getting the same error.
When I'm trying your repo, the addon doesn't show.
Guess, it's because it isn't compatible with Jarvis yet?
Correct, Jarvis support will be my next area of focus.
(2016-03-05, 10:28)Bumpaneer Wrote: What version of Kodi are you running?

Oh, I see. I'am running Jarvis Smile
(2016-03-06, 13:42)Bumpaneer Wrote: Correct, Jarvis support will be my next area of focus.

Do you have any time scale for when it might support Jarvis? Really want to try this skin looks great.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unity3