• 2(current)
Release Unity
@minimoe Looks like these were some pretty easy issues to sort, and the fix will be included for items 1 and 3 in the next release.

(2015-10-03, 22:58)minimoe Wrote: - When searching for subtitles, the info bar and the time\end time stay on screen and hide part of the list of subtitles and a large part of the filename
Fixed with: https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...37f2f651c9

(2015-10-03, 22:58)minimoe Wrote: - The first and last home menu entries should be centered when selected. Now it is difficult to see if the last or the next-to-last item is selected.
This is working as intended. Check Confluence for comparison. If you would like to change the behavior:
Code:
Inside Home.xml find:
            <!--main menu-->
            <control type="fixedlist" id="9000">
and change:
                <movement>1</movement>
to:
                <movement>0</movement>

(2015-10-03, 22:58)minimoe Wrote: - The info bar displays the info label instead of the info text. This happens when there is no tagline in the info screen (the genre of the film is displayed instead).
Fixed with: https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...48056ef459

Thanks for the bug report, and keep them coming if you find more stuff that looks out of place. I'll do my best to get them cleaned up. Tongue
(2015-10-03, 23:43)Bumpaneer Wrote: @minimoe Looks like these were some pretty easy issues to sort, and the fix will be included for items 1 and 3 in the next release.
Thanks.
Also, I wouldn't mind a few audio\video format icons at the bottom of the info-bar Smile

(2015-10-03, 23:43)Bumpaneer Wrote: This is working as intended. Check Confluence for comparison.
In Confluence it works better because of the font size\weight and the different colour scheme. And there isn't a big, red, confusing indicator pointing at the wrong menu item Wink
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2015-10-04, 11:32)minimoe Wrote: In Confluence it works better because of the font size\weight and the different colour scheme. And there isn't a big, red, confusing indicator pointing at the wrong menu item Wink

Agreed. @dibson asked that the submenu be visible by default as it was in earlier versions of the skin. Thanks to the template functionality that has been added to the skinshortcuts script, I will be returning the default behavior to the submenu showing by default (therefore removing the red arrow indicator). A skin setting will be available to keep the current behavior if desired. This will also be in the next release.

https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...edb1fce946
Great Smile

Do you have an approximate ETA for the next release? I tried to download the latest .zip from Github but..."Dependencies not met..." on Openelec 5.0.8 Confused
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Hopefully I'll have it updated in a couple of days or so.

Are you running Helix or Isengard? I have only pushed the commits to the Isengard branch at this time, but I can cherry pick them onto the Helix branch if needed. When you download the .zip make sure you switch to the correct branch.
I'm running Helix. Openelec with Isengard is still beta.

No problem, I'll wait for next release.
Something else I noticed. When adding a video\file source, there is a lot of blank space in the lower part of the window

Is this intentional?
Update

06/10/2015 - 0.4.1
[CLEANUP] Remove Skin Debug Aids
[CODED] RSS Editor
[UPDATED] Use Skinshortcuts Templates for Submenu
[CODED] CU-LRCLyrics Script
[CODED] Global Search Script
[FIXED] Dialog Seek Bar Incorrect Label

The sub-menu behavior has been restored to the pre-skinshortcuts integration functionality (shows by default, "bounces" on main menu change). There is a new skin setting to restore the hidden functionality with the arrow.

Bumpaneer's Repo v1.0.2 - Download Link
Thanks for the update Cool

(2015-10-07, 01:05)Bumpaneer Wrote: (shows by default, "bounces" on main menu change).

No, it doesn't Confused
On my Helix box, at least. I downloaded the Isengard branch from Git yesterday and the submenus work as you describe.
(2015-10-07, 10:23)minimoe Wrote: No, it doesn't Confused
On my Helix box, at least. I downloaded the Isengard branch from Git yesterday and the submenus work as you describe.

Works fine on my Helix box. What version of the skin do you show? It should be 0.2.7 for Helix. Have you verified the new setting is disabled (it should be by default)?
I have v.0.2.7. I upgraded the skin from the repo today.

When the Auto-hide option is disabled, I can't access the submenus. When enabled, it works like the previous version with the arrow.
I reset the settings, I re-installed the skin, no luck.
I think I see the issue. I have a later version of skinshortcuts installed on my helix machine from the git page. The repo version doesn't seem to support the template functionality (though it should based on the version info available on git). I have followed up to check if support is available for Helix: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2126200

Edit: Looks like the template functionality of skinshortcuts is Isengard only, so Helix will be stuck with the dropdown submenus.
No problem...I have to upgrade to Isengard sooner or later, anyway Smile
OK, I installed the script from Git and it's working now.
As a heads up, I will be pushing an update to the Helix version to make the dropdown version of the submenu the default (since most people won't have the repo version of skinshortcuts). Once you receive that update you'll need to switch it back to your preferred menu style. I plan on pushing that update in the next 3-4 hours. Again, this will only be for the Helix version.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unity3