• 3(current)
Release Unity
<3
Hi,one question please.
Has this skin mouse support?
Thanks.
Yes it does.
if i could choose my live tv record preference its sur ill use this skin.
I'm not sure what you mean. The PVR section is fully coded. I don't use it so I'm not sure exactly where that preference resides in Kodi.
Hello,artwork downloader is not supported?
There is no option in the movie info screen for artwork downloader...
I'll try and get support added for the next release.
(2015-10-25, 03:30)Bumpaneer Wrote: I'll try and get support added for the next release.

Thanks!!! Big Grin
Loving the work done with Unity Big Grin

One request, the progress bar. Could it also show current buffering status. It doesn't show one for me when iam buffering videos.
Cheers Smile
Looks really well set out and interesting nice work
Thank you for your hard work and taking over development of this skin. I am curious though, is there a way to modify the existing or add additional widgets for movies and tv shows?
(2015-10-29, 15:38)Elbie Wrote: One request, the progress bar. Could it also show current buffering status. It doesn't show one for me when iam buffering videos.

I'll take a look. If other skins are able to show it, I see no reason Unity shouldn't as well. Thanks for the report.

(2015-10-31, 17:17)mentalacts Wrote: I am curious though, is there a way to modify the existing or add additional widgets for movies and tv shows?

No easy way currently, I hope to add widget customization in a future version of the skin.
Just a note to say how much i like this skin. Its nice to see such a different and modern looking skin.
Hi, love the skin but have found one little bug.

On the 'Music Videos' list with 'Media Info' the list is not formatted the same as the other lists and the grey text gets lost on the background.

Image of Music Video List

Image of Movie List
Thx for this skin, it's prettiest skin for KODI. Other skins seem to been frozen in time couple years ago.

Thx and have a nice day.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unity3