• 5(current)
Release Unity
Soon™
For those willing to beta test for Jarvis version: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=263959
Love this skin! Is there any way to lower the menu bar to the bottom of the screen & even though I rarely use it... a vertical option as well?

Also I can not find any way to add my widgets any menu items, am I going crazy?

Thanks
No way to change the main menu position.

Widgets can be added through the skin shortcuts interface:
watch gallery
Cheers, thank you.

Ahh... can you add the ability to move the menu position?
Please & thank you
Hi, I am getting to love your skin. Looks like the Favorites widget doesn't work. When I click on an addon in the widget, nothing happens.Also, can you please move the weather info to the top and bring down the menu strip in that place. Thanks.
Its working fine on my end, which widget folder did you choose Favorites from?

Nice skin!

What about adding more colors, I would like to change that red...
Did you see all the additional colors already built in? From the sideblade on you can choose a new color scheme.
I love the skin, it's so beautiful. I've got it installed on my Amazon Fire Stick, and I've noticed that when using the on-screen keyboard like for search, switching between rows of letters jumps letters horizontally as well, instead of just moving straight up. Thanks for the skin!
Yeah, the way the background code lays out the rows is not how I have them positioned, so some funky navigation behavior occurs. I may look to re-arrange the keyboard layout more towards Kodi default.
I was wondering, is there a way to add custom icons for genres in movies and music? I've been searching out an answer but coming up short.
Hi all

Great skin loving it. Am setting up for my sportsmania subscription and using exodus/trakt for my tv/movies. I have widgets working fine for tv and movies but have set up menu links to sportsmania channel groups ie skysports. The widget is there and i can navigate but has no pictures, so a couple of questions

1. can i add artwork to a widget so shows say channel ident?

2. can i add individual channels to sub menu, only allowing me to do channel folder?

many thanks
(2016-04-13, 19:02)Beaty59 Wrote: Hi all

Great skin loving it. Am setting up for my sportsmania subscription and using exodus/trakt for my tv/movies. I have widgets working fine for tv and movies but have set up menu links to sportsmania channel groups ie skysports. The widget is there and i can navigate but has no pictures, so a couple of questions

1. can i add artwork to a widget so shows say channel ident?

2. can i add individual channels to sub menu, only allowing me to do channel folder?

many thanks

I don't believe so. The skinshortcuts addon controls the creation of the widget and sub menu, so you may get more information asking in that thread. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=178294&page=92
Love this skin, it's perfect for my older laptop which can't handle crazier stuff like Kover. Curious if possible to allow for disabling thumbnail in viewtypes, every viewtype except Biglist has a thumbnail. Or in Biglist if episode length could be displayed beside the rating and/or instead of? I always have thumbnails turned off or use a viewtype that only shows text and maybe fanart/poster in any skin I use to avoid the spoilers thumbnails provide, be great if this could be implemented. Such a beautiful skin!!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unity3