• 9(current)
Release Unity
Hi 

Two new bugsHuh and a request on live TV.  Also a question.

--- First the question.
Is there a search function, as the one on kodi default skin?. If there is, i cant find it.
I forced to install a search addon but the skin interface of the addon is similar to that of kodi default skin.

As for the bugs... 

---- First bug ( PVR channel full screen)
the focused 300 (button)  and 301 (button), the bottom left "up & down" arrows,  have no functionality.
I think, that on click, they must change channel

--- Second bug on PVR guide's Programme information 
i cant navigate with remote control (tv control or other on android tv box), 
because there is no focus on any button on this window, using the remote control's directional buttons.  
Only the back - exit button is working.

---- And last the request for the PVR info screen.
There is a problem navigating using a mouse. Also touch-tab on laptop.
The problem also exists on kodi default skin. You cant scroll up or down (with mouse wheel)
-lets say- the channel list and at the same time scroll left or rigt the Pvr info. 
I can make it, some functional with custom keymaps but....
Is there any chance to modify it and add somewhere two buttons, -left & right- or -up & down to solve the problem.
Or make bigger the vertical scroll bar, for easier focus and click and drug, and also put a second horizontal scrollbar for the left -right of the pvr info.

Also for the request for the PVR info screen. Another option would be invisible focus area. One above the channel list for scroll up-down, and one above the Pvr guide for left - right. Is this feasible?
Another bug - request is for the custom color on color picker.
I have choose some custom colors, but if i test another color theme, or i simply click the dark / light theme buttons, then i lost my previous custom colors. 
I already know that the unity skin is only for maintenance and not for new functionality.
So i think is to much to ask for extra but....

First, (i think for usability) clicking on "dark theme" or "light theme" buttons, it must not reset my custom colors.  Also it must not reset my custom colors if i want to try another predefined group of colors.  As a solution i suggest the custom palette in either light or dark themes to keep my custom colors. In order to reset it, we can have a new button for reset. Or we can keep the functionality as is and add a new button to restore the previous saved custom colors. 

Or a more permanent solution, can we have a (predifined external include xml file (beside the skin settings.xml in userdata space), in order to override the skin colors (if the xml file is present or not empty) with our custom ones?
And last one request until ...... Smile

Can you add more smart playlists in addon extras? Especially for tv shows.
I think it is easy and there are ready examples on https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists/Examples.
Better add them all.

Thanks and I hope not to bug you very much.
(2021-03-21, 23:59)maccent Wrote: Hi 

Two new bugsHuh and a request on live TV.  Also a question.

--- First the question.
Is there a search function, as the one on kodi default skin?. If there is, i cant find it.
I forced to install a search addon but the skin interface of the addon is similar to that of kodi default skin.

As for the bugs... 

---- First bug ( PVR channel full screen)
the focused 300 (button)  and 301 (button), the bottom left "up & down" arrows,  have no functionality.
I think, that on click, they must change channel

--- Second bug on PVR guide's Programme information 
i cant navigate with remote control (tv control or other on android tv box), 
because there is no focus on any button on this window, using the remote control's directional buttons.  
Only the back - exit button is working.

---- And last the request for the PVR info screen.
There is a problem navigating using a mouse. Also touch-tab on laptop.
The problem also exists on kodi default skin. You cant scroll up or down (with mouse wheel)
-lets say- the channel list and at the same time scroll left or rigt the Pvr info. 
I can make it, some functional with custom keymaps but....
Is there any chance to modify it and add somewhere two buttons, -left & right- or -up & down to solve the problem.
Or make bigger the vertical scroll bar, for easier focus and click and drug, and also put a second horizontal scrollbar for the left -right of the pvr info.
The only way to scroll up or down with the mouse wheel on the guide is by hovering over the scrollbar. I'm debating on resizing it, but nothing confirmed for now as it will take a while to go through the entire interface to implement the change.
Hi,
I know you don't want to make any additions, but in the PVR section, as with other skins, both the channel number and the channel logo are missing from the display of the selected channel.
It would be great if you could add this.
Thank you for this skin.
hi
thanks for support
For the last version from the github
there is a problem with the menu on the home screen. it doesn't working the submenu.
Also can you also add the functionality to change the default background and not only per menu

thanks
(2021-03-25, 10:59)maccent Wrote: For the last version from the github
there is a problem with the menu on the home screen. it doesn't working the submenu.
What resolution are you running Kodi at? Can you please post a screenshot.
(2021-03-25, 10:59)maccent Wrote: Also can you also add the functionality to change the default background and not only per menu
Not currently.
(2021-03-24, 20:45)kaloschke Wrote: Hi,
I know you don't want to make any additions, but in the PVR section, as with other skins, both the channel number and the channel logo are missing from the display of the selected channel.
It would be great if you could add this.
Thank you for this skin.
Where is it missing? It is currently on the channel list and guide. Is there somewhere else you'd like to see it? Are you able to provide a screenshot?
(2021-03-25, 13:29)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2021-03-25, 10:59)maccent Wrote: For the last version from the github
What resolution are you running Kodi at? Can you please post a screenshot.
(2021-03-25, 10:59)maccent Wrote: Also can you also add the functionality to change the default background and not only per menu
Not currently.

the resolution is 1920x1080
the problem is at home. with focus it does not enable the submenu

the menu functionality is ok, if from watching foulscreen tv channel, I'll go ( with back) to home screen.

also a minor cosmetic bug.
see at bottom right on the following picture.
the channel logo (the cursor is above it, in order to pinpoint it) is not shrinked and centered inside the defined area
A) Another bugHuh perhaps ...

I think that when there is no info, for -movie / music etc - file, the corresponding areas - tags must hide and not showing question marks.

B) There is something that i think is not right. Look at the icons

I think that they need some transparency and colorization (as per the choosen theme). something like this

also the distortion in not good looking. Can we have something like this
And some modification

May i kindly request and wish for Smile some more information on lists (year - rating - episodes). Look at my suggestions.

(2021-03-22, 14:37)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 23:59)maccent Wrote:  
The only way to scroll up or down with the mouse wheel on the guide is by hovering over the scrollbar. I'm debating on resizing it, but nothing confirmed for now as it will take a while to go through the entire interface to implement the change.
Please no debating. Make them bigger and with some transparency (at least for the dark theme). Please have a look

the scroll bar height is (from default 7 pixels)  11 px  and there is transparency.
<texturesliderbackground color diffuse="12FFFFFF">backgrounds/white.png</texturesliderbackground>
<texturesliderbar color diffuse="21FFFFFF">backgrounds/white.png</texturesliderbar>

also this is the rollover

hi
I see that you made the change for the general custom background. But now there is something odd.
I think that now you must remove the picture from the settings window and leave simply the theme color as per other windows. Unless you want to give also the option for custom picture in the window
Thank you for your effort, i'm enjoying this skin a lot after a lot of years with Auramod.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unity3