No clearart for movies?
hi,

It seems i have hit a bug with clearart not showing for movies. It does show for tv shows though. I have the setting enabled in skin settings. Clearart does show up in the Aeon nox skin. Can anyone confirm?
Hi aalmans

No it's not a bug - it's just that, around the time that clearart was added to the skin, there was no such thing as clearart for movies.

Clearart was originally something that was created only for TV Shows however now, after a few years, it's available for movies also.

I never got round to adding clearart to movies - it was something on a vague to-do list I have in my head.

Anyway history of XBMC aside, I've just added it to the video OSD for movies - it's in the skin download link and SVN.

Cheers
Thanks man!

It shows up on the Info screen for a playing movie. Just not yet when i hit the Pause button. Can you add that as well please?
Oh right yeah I'll add that too.
Awesome !!

Will that be in version 7.1.0?
Yep although if you want it early it's available from my regular mediafire download link and SVN.
Thanks. I checked and it works. Would it be possible to add the thumb and media info images as well in the Pause screen as it already is in the Info screen? Or is there a reason they are not shown here?
No reason other than I guess I probably considered it overkill at the time. Especially with everything being available on info so easy and I guess with pause being such a commonly used function I was trying to not display too much so often.

I could maybe add more to pause but I'd want to think it through more and get it right. Let me think about it.
I see your point. Maybe the clearart is enough on the Pause screen. Or with media info added and not Thumb. I'll accept your judgement on the matter Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No clearart for movies?0