• 25(current)
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)
Core was only available for 72 hours starting December 4. Guess You have to wait for tomorrow.
gmail says: 19:59 (16 timmar sedan)
16 hours ago...
that's 8 last evening 16 hours ago....
*sigh*
my guess is that someone at wetek or their supplier triggered it by mistake last night, maybe everyone who did not get the pre-order or something.
(2015-12-08, 12:46)fredfred Wrote: Trying to order but something screwed with ordering..
I'm one of the lucky preorder invites (or unlucky in this case). Click on the link in the mail, input my code and ends up here: https://wetek.com/shop/wetek-core On that page I enter Quantity 1 and hit the button Add to Cart - The page reloads and at the top of the page I get a red ribbon and it says "Please select a product type!" So I go down and enter 2 in the box and the page reloads and at the top of the page I get a red ribbon and it says "Please select a product type!" Crap...

The pre-order invites expired at midnight this morning - at least thats what it said in the email they sent me yesterday
Probably something screwy with the mail sent to me like I wrote, got it last night and saw it this morning... not much of a window to order anything really :p
Anyone know what the wifi is like? I've understood that it doesn't support 802.11ac, but how good is the 802.11n?
According to this it does have ac
http://androidtvbox.eu/wetek-core-is-a-n...ic-s812-h/
Hi,

WeTek Core support USB Audio output, so I can connect it to my DAC?

Thanks
Hello,
Today is the 9. but where can i buy the Wetek Core?
(2015-12-08, 17:47)fredfred Wrote: Probably something screwy with the mail sent to me like I wrote, got it last night and saw it this morning... not much of a window to order anything really :p
There was something odd about the email.

My email came in on the 7th, but it was dated the 4th by Wetek. It said only 48 hours from getting the email so I was worried it wouldn't even work. Luckily it did!

It still works now in fact! Big Grin
Got my tracking number now. Big Grin
Got feedback from support this morning and ordered asap, took about an hour and the tracking number arrived Smile
I got so exited I ordered two of them! :p
The second for GF, merry christmas Smile
The wait will end at 17:00 GMT
And it is for sale!
Does it Support 5Ghz Wlan AC?Yes or no`?
My Core says 802.11AC 2.4/5Ghz WiFi on the box. (see pic in first post)
I do not know why the WeTek Core website does not mention this, they need to clarify their specs.

99 EURO / $108 USD was cheaper than I was expecting too. Free standard shipping. Smile

• 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)4