• 74(current)
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)
Anybody know how much it cost? With shipping charge to USA?
I got mine for 106 and some change shiped to michigan
Mine was £90 ish after the currency conversion. Stupendously good value for what you get.
Hi,

I know it's offtopic, but has anyone experience running emulators on wetek core? How is the performance? Especially running dolphin?
Nice, detailed review of Core by avforums. Worth adding to post #1 I think wrxtasy.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Today/tomorrow we are going to release new OTA with some interesting updates.

Thanks to hdmkv and wrxtasy for testing HD Audio passthrough solution.
(2016-01-25, 02:01)rhino Wrote: Anybody know how much it cost? With shipping charge to USA?

Shipping is free. Usually when order from WeTek web shop you get your device in max. 4 to 5 days in USA. Demand for Core is very high and device is currently out of stock.
My core was shipped on Monday and i got it 2day with no extra shipping charges..Wetex is my new hero!!!!
What ver of kodi is the best to run on this bad boy?
Nice to hear that sandogo1. Usually best way to go is to use Kodi from Google Play, so you are sure that you will receive automatically all updates in future. Anyway, read first post of this thread made by wrxtasy where almost all is covered and explained.
(2016-01-28, 01:56)droidelec Wrote: Today/tomorrow we are going to release new OTA with some interesting updates.

Awesome! Smile
My Family Room Theater
can we use the android tv launcher on this beast or is the one that comes on it better to use
(2016-01-28, 01:56)droidelec Wrote: Today/tomorrow we are going to release new OTA with some interesting updates.

Is this update for OpenElec or Android?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
For the patch I tested, it was Android w/HD audio decoding to LPCM 5.1/7.1 (same as RPi2). You can get the OpenELEC builds here.
My Family Room Theater
do the open elect builds run better then the android ver
(2016-01-28, 03:38)hdmkv Wrote: For the patch I tested, it was Android w/HD audio decoding to LPCM 5.1/7.1 (same as RPi2). You can get the OpenELEC builds here.

Is the new Multichannel PCM output mod added to the OpenElec builds? I thought it was possibly Android only?
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)4