• 94(current)
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)
(2016-02-10, 19:39)ChristianTroy Wrote: BTW today I also tried to set t he correct N/CTS pairs as per HDMI specs from here: http://www.microprocessor.org/HDMISpecification13a.pdf
It just stutters every 15.5 seconds, you can count it.

Christian, if you cannot achieve it - no one will :-) So the future of the planet is in your hands.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I remove my OpenElec MicroSD from my WeTeK Core,after rebooting the device i get WeTek logo then Android logo and black screen,

Any Help?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
The modified Netflix link in OP is not working anymore.
Is that the standard android tv netflix app (and you can get the latest version from: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc...-download/) or is it modified by someone?
Also, can someone please post a movie with netflix for android tv working on wetek core? the links in the OP are with the normal (tablet) app.
(2016-02-11, 02:19)movie78 Wrote: I remove my OpenElec MicroSD from my WeTeK Core,after rebooting the device i get WeTek logo then Android logo and black screen,

Any Help?

Insert again micro SD and check if it boots into OpenELEC.
(2016-02-11, 10:09)droidelec Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 02:19)movie78 Wrote: I remove my OpenElec MicroSD from my WeTeK Core,after rebooting the device i get WeTek logo then Android logo and black screen,

Any Help?
OpenElec boot fine with the microSD
Insert again micro SD and check if it boots into OpenELEC.
Openelec works with the microSD inserted
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
@movie78 try to boot to recovery and doing a factory reset, I don't know if OE mounts internal storages (I doubt though) but in case the filesystem might have corrupted with an unclean shutdown
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...bi-v7a.apk <- any regressions here? I am nearly set and want concentrate on merging the next days.

I fucked up a rebase :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
@fritsch I will try it later, now I'm finishing a thing and also have to eat something Smile I will keep you posted
(2016-02-11, 13:09)ChristianTroy Wrote: @movie78 try to boot to recovery and doing a factory reset, I don't know if OE mounts internal storages (I doubt though) but in case the filesystem might have corrupted with an unclean shutdown

How do l boot into recovery and factory reset?

Thanks!
Hi movie78,

There are two ways. First one is to use WeTek Core Update Pin tool to press UPDATE button and then to insert power cord in Core. Second one is to let Core boot and if You can see IP address of Core at router, you can make telnet connection to Core and issue this command: reboot recovery

That's all Smile
(2016-02-11, 13:37)droidelec Wrote: Hi movie78,

There are two ways. First one is to use WeTek Core Update Pin tool to press UPDATE button and then to insert power cord in Core. Second one is to let Core boot and if You can see IP address of Core at router, you can make telnet connection to Core and issue this command: reboot recovery

That's all Smile

Thanks!
Just in case You need more detailed approach you can find it here
(2016-02-11, 16:16)droidelec Wrote: Just in case You need more detailed approach you can find it here

What is the latest firmware update?(Manual installation)
You have at bottom of tutorial Mega URL with 3 files. Download and place them on micro SD.
Wetek now is Microsoft PlayReady Licensee, something change for wetek core?
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Core (24p HD Netflix / HD Audio / Lollipop / OpenELEC / 4K / HEVC)4