Anyone using playon?
if so please assist. I've tried creating live TV channels via plugin and upnp but neither way works. The channel will be added to the configuration but is skipped over when I do a channel reset and the rest of my channels repopulate.
I've got the same setup. If you have the PseudoTV Live Export context menu installed and add Playon as a UPNP source to Kodi then you can right click on the streams and choose "Export to PseudoTV Live". It will have you pick a destination channel in PseudoTV and you can edit the channel name or add an icon and save it. It works pretty well, but I've found that the links break if you restart. I mainly use it to stream shows from Netflix & YouTube, so I've just gotten in to the habit of rebuilding them from favorites after a restart. It's frustrating at times, but saving me $100 a month in cable is worth it.
(2016-11-18, 16:05)MeesterEd Wrote: I've got the same setup. If you have the PseudoTV Live Export context menu installed and add Playon as a UPNP source to Kodi then you can right click on the streams and choose "Export to PseudoTV Live". It will have you pick a destination channel in PseudoTV and you can edit the channel name or add an icon and save it. It works pretty well, but I've found that the links break if you restart. I mainly use it to stream shows from Netflix & YouTube, so I've just gotten in to the habit of rebuilding them from favorites after a restart. It's frustrating at times, but saving me $100 a month in cable is worth it.

Try using the beta Playon browser plugin in my repo w/ the export tool, it's designed to generate fresh tokens... Let me know your experience with it? If its working correctly i'll push the beta code to Kodis repo.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone using playon?0