• 48(current)
Android ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
(2015-10-22, 14:26)mirror88 Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 14:16)hdmkv Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 14:10)mirror88 Wrote: We'll release a beta version tomorrow
Solved Audio out of SYNC
Solved KODI OSD oversize when play 3D MVC
Glad to see you guys on top of fixing issues. I'll complete my review on p.16 once at least audio sync is fixed.

I know getting 23.976 perfect isn't an easy one, but please keep at it Smile.
Any kind of way, are in order to better watch the film
We chose the other way.
We use an algorithm try to change the video's time sequence and framerate to suit 24HZ output.
so the output is still 24HZ
When we solved the audio out of SYNC,You can try again to play a FPS test video.You'll find a clear improvement.
Mirror88 you cant speed the video up to 24fps from 23.976 as your audio will always be out of sync with audio set to pass though
Not sure how nVidia, WeTek and Minix have solved 23.976, but I'm assuming the framerate support has to implemented in the Android OS? Then, whatever app, like Kodi, can leverage?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2015-10-22, 14:46)hdmkv Wrote: Not sure how nVidia, WeTek and Minix have solved 23.976, but I'm assuming the framerate support has to implemented in the Android OS? Then, whatever app, like Kodi, can leverage?

I'm sure Rockchip need to get involved to fix it at low level then Zidoo will be able to make use of it. I think AMLOGIC had to do their bit to get it working on there devices
(2015-10-22, 14:26)mirror88 Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 14:16)hdmkv Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 14:10)mirror88 Wrote: We'll release a beta version tomorrow
Solved Audio out of SYNC
Solved KODI OSD oversize when play 3D MVC
Glad to see you guys on top of fixing issues. I'll complete my review on p.16 once at least audio sync is fixed.

I know getting 23.976 perfect isn't an easy one, but please keep at it Smile.
Any kind of way, are in order to better watch the film
We chose the other way.
We use an algorithm try to change the video's time sequence and framerate to suit 24HZ output.
so the output is still 24HZ
When we solved the audio out of SYNC,You can try again to play a FPS test video.You'll find a clear improvement.

What am i doing wrong,the 3D Depth or pop out doesn't seem to work on my display,I get no effect everything looks flat just like 2D.
Any Help?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Can someone explain out how a device like a Zidoo X6 Pro can score 4.5 out of 5 stars on a website like this, when its still in the Alpha testing Firmware phase ??

http://hometheatrelife.com/zidoo-x6-pro-review/

Is 23.976 (24p) even working for home theatre use ?

(2015-10-22, 15:05)wrxtasy Wrote: Can someone explain out how a device like a Zidoo X6 Pro can score 4.5 out of 5 stars on a website like this, when its still in the Alpha testing Firmware phase ??

http://hometheatrelife.com/zidoo-x6-pro-review/

Is 23.976 (24p) even working for home theatre use ?

Nope no 23.976 even in 2D which is the basics. I haven't seen much talk about fixing it either as 3D seems to be the priority, id like to see the basics addressed first
(2015-10-22, 14:46)hdmkv Wrote: Not sure how nVidia, WeTek and Minix have solved 23.976, but I'm assuming the framerate support has to implemented in the Android OS? Then, whatever app, like Kodi, can leverage?
Kernel and Video drivers, and apparently it takes a lot of work getting the HDMI clocks timing correct.

Quote:I'm sure Rockchip need to get involved to fix it at low level then Zidoo will be able to make use of it. I think AMLOGIC had to do their bit to get it working on there devices
Yes it will take Rockchip to come to the party and do some work for sure.

(2015-10-22, 15:09)wrxtasy Wrote:
Kernel and Video drivers, and apparently it takes a lot of work getting the HDMI clocks timing correct.

Quote:I'm sure Rockchip need to get involved to fix it at low level then Zidoo will be able to make use of it. I think AMLOGIC had to do their bit to get it working on there devices
Yes it will take Rockchip to come to the party and do some work for sure.

Thought it would take work from Rockchip, and the talk of algorithms speeding video upto 24fps is very worrying this was how people used to try and fix these errors 3 to 4 years ago
nvidia shiled 23.976 is actually 23.97542Hz.
AMlogic 23.976 is actually 23.975Hz.

at the moment i think there aren't Android based device that has 23.9760xHz with kodi, as report wesk05.

himedia Q5 with internal player have 23.97Hz( need more test if is 23.975Hz. or 23.976Hz.).
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
Yes, with that being the case tho, visually how often (time wise) are users with say with an AMLogic device even likely to notice a Video frame problem?

They certainly would every 42 seconds or so, if 23.976fps video is displayed at 24Hz

wrxtasy, a lot of the sites like you mentioned are getting free units and basically promoting these products not ready for primetime to unsuspecting users. Same applies to many YouTube reviews; you'd be hard-pressed to find faults pointed out, or any sort of meaningful details about video performance.

(2015-10-22, 15:26)looun Wrote: himedia Q5 with internal player have 23.97Hz( need more test if is 23.975Hz. or 23.976Hz.).
And only with 2D. 3D is output at 24.000.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Yes unfortunately the gullible newbies get caught unawares and suckered in with false promises and flashy advertising.

With that in mind I'm actually pretty concerned that a Zidoo developer or Company representative (I think I have that correct) has started this thread with bold claims made in the very thread title that we know are not true. The device is still in the Alpha testing Firmware phase for god sake, and Zidoo are actually using the Kodi logo for their advertising.

I really think this thread should be closed down and someone totally independant like hdmv start a new one with a list of features working and not working, that is updated on the first page ?

We have all seen how pear shaped and angry the VidOn thread ended up getting. I'm only asking this in the interests of Kodi end users and potential purchasers ?

Zidoo should however be complimented for their Kodi GPL compliance. Smile

Edit, damn spelling

(2015-10-22, 15:48)wrxtasy Wrote: Yes unfortunately the gullible newbies get caught unawares and suckered in with false promises and flashy advertising.

With that in mind I'm actually pretty concerned that a Zidoo developer or Company representative (I think I have that correct) has started this thread with bold claims made in the very thread title that we know are not true. The device is still in the Alpha testing Firmware phase for god sake, and Zidoo are actually using the Kodi logo for their advertising.

I really think this thread should be closed down and someone totally independant like hdmv start a new one with a list of features working and not working, that is updated on the first page ?

We have all seen how pear shaped and angry the VidOn thread ended up getting. I'm only asking this in the interests of Kodi end users and potential purchasers ?

Zidoo should however be complimented for their Kodi GPL compliance. Smile

Edit, damn spelling

I disagreed!!

Everyone is allow to open a thread in this forum,no one is force to read it or push to buy product advertise.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Thats actually incorrect, you are not allowed to Solicitate or Advertise your company products on the forum its point 2.2 in the Forum rules.

I'm not saying Zidoo are breaking this rule.

(2015-10-22, 16:12)wrxtasy Wrote: Thats actually incorrect, you are not allowed to Solicitate or Advertise your company products on the forum its point 2.2 in the Forum rules.

I'm not saying Zidoo are breaking this rule.

I don't see any product Advertisement in the first post.

First Post
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)5