• 46(current)
Android ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)
(2015-10-21, 11:02)mirror88 Wrote: about Optimization 23.976
We chose the other way.
We use an algorithm try to change the video's time sequence and framerate to suit 24HZ output.
so the output is still 24HZ.

That might work in vídeo, but regarding the Audio passthrough it will never work, you would get, Out of sycn or Audio drop.
Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

We chose the other way.
We use an algorithm try to change the video's time sequence and framerate to suit 24HZ output.
so the output is still 24HZ.Because a lot of TV does not support 23.976
You can try to play a FPS test video.You'll find a clear improvement.
But it also has some problems,such as Audio SYNC.we are checking

this' s not good news Confused , so from experience this forum the only way to have real 23,976 hz HDMI output with android box TV is native player app (zidoo/himedia/minix).
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
(2015-10-21, 12:21)Skank Wrote: Hdmkv, indeed did you set 1080p24 in android setting? If not, you wont get 3d framepack
When I did, my Zidoo Kodi UI was 720p if I recall, as was the movie output. Let me try again today. I believe wesk05 and his screenshot.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
We chose the other way.

This is not a good way to do this your audio will always be out. I believe most TV's now have support for 23.976 if not the TV will surely do a better job at handling the conversion than the media player
(2015-10-21, 14:37)goujam Wrote:
We chose the other way.

This is not a good way to do this your audio will always be out. I believe most TV's now have support for 23.976 if not the TV will surely do a better job at handling the conversion than the media player

Fully agree...WE DO NOT WANT VIDEO ALGORITHM FOR 23,976!!!
Thanks and apologize for outburst....
guys,

not sure if this bug has been mentioned here, but another user and I pointed out in the official Zidoo forum.

There's a bug when streaming video / playing from USB external drive that the file would be switched to 3D mode even when the file is not 3D. While I can disable the automatic switch on the 3D TV, it still causes a flicker and pause for few sec before the video resume normal playback. Here's the thread (user is tienlequoc, he posted a video in one of his reply on page 1):

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/...-beta.566/

Anyone else experienced this bug?
(2015-10-21, 15:49)Domengo Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 14:37)goujam Wrote:
We chose the other way.

+1 sounds like a "square peg in a round hole" approach to the situation...
(2015-10-21, 15:53)John14o Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 15:49)Domengo Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 14:37)goujam Wrote: This is not a good way to do this your audio will always be out. I believe most TV's now have support for 23.976 if not the TV will surely do a better job at handling the conversion than the media player

+1 sounds like a "square peg in a round hole" approach to the situation...

Yes We are asking for pure video and audio output....
We chose the other way.
That is a bummer! As others have pointed out, in passthrough mode audio is going to fall out of sync.
We chose the other way.
Also if a TV does not do 23.976 kodi will already adjust the video to match the TV and drop/dupe audio so there is no reason for you to do that work if its already in kodi.

You should be annoying rockchip asking them for the firmware to do proper 23.976 output along with all other users of the rk3368
Hdmkv still testing?

They really need to bring out a new fw with lots of bugs fixed.. Very urgent..
Way too many bugs
Success... finally! X6 indeed does 'frame-packing' 3D, but as others have noted, audio synch is really off, judders in video noticeable, and macroblocking artifacts creep up here & there. It's progress by Zidoo, but good deal of work left to do to make this stable, reliable, with proper framerates, without video artifacts, and synched audio w/o drop-outs.

Oh yeah, another big issue as others have also noted, the video freezes at a certain point for some 3D ISO's.

3D seemed to have proper depth, but only tested for a few mins. PQ, except for artifacts noted, is very good. But, RPi2's and HiMedia Q5's PQ are superior (subjectively of course).

Screenshots:

My Family Room Theater
(2015-10-21, 22:54)hdmkv Wrote: Success... finally! X6 indeed does 'frame-packing' 3D, but as others have noted, audio synch is really off, judders in video noticeable, and macroblocking artifacts creep up here & there. It's progress by Zidoo, but good deal of work left to do to make this stable, reliable, with proper framerates, without video artifacts, and synched audio w/o drop-outs.

Oh yeah, another big issue as others have also noted, the video freezes at a certain point for some 3D ISO's.

3D seemed to have proper depth, but only tested for a few mins. PQ, except for artifacts noted, is very good. But, RPi2's and HiMedia Q5's PQ are superior (subjectively of course).

Screenshots:

I did a Side by Side comparison with the VidOn box and Zidoo X6.
Watch Imax DeepSea 3D, there is a scene where the Fish coming out the screen,did not get the same effect on the Zidoo X6.

If you have that movie,Can you test it.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Yep, I have it... can you tell me at which timestamp approx?
My Family Room Theater
23.94Hz is normal? Before not remember to this refresh-rate Smile
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ZIDOO X6(Updated October 18st support 3D ISO framepacking via kodi)5