Release Chroma 1.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
(2016-01-28, 20:32)lennie paz Wrote: In the settings menu, I have Favourites set to "Yes", but I don't see Favourites on the main screen. Is that where Favourites should show up if it's set to " Yes"?

Where is this setting for Favourites?

Tgx
(2016-01-28, 20:52)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 20:32)lennie paz Wrote: In the settings menu, I have Favourites set to "Yes", but I don't see Favourites on the main screen. Is that where Favourites should show up if it's set to " Yes"?

Where is this setting for Favourites?

Tgx

Settings-Skin Settings-Home
(2016-01-28, 21:19)lennie paz Wrote: Settings-Skin Settings-Home

That setting does not work. It's a mistake. It has already been addressed in the development version on Github.
To enable Favourites you need to use the home menu editor. Skin Settings -> Home -> Customize home menu...

Tgx
(2016-01-28, 21:25)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 21:19)lennie paz Wrote: Settings-Skin Settings-Home

That setting does not work. It's a mistake. It has already been addressed in the development version on Github.
To enable Favourites you need to use the home menu editor. Skin Settings -> Home -> Customize home menu...

Tgx

Ah, got it. Thank you very much. One more question. I'm trying to change the thumbnail for "Favourites", and when I click on " Set thumbnail", I can't browse to the folder my images are in. I see "New Folder" on the left hand side of the screen, but it's greyed out, and I can't click on it.
(2016-01-28, 21:41)lennie paz Wrote: Ah, got it. Thank you very much. One more question. I'm trying to change the thumbnail for "Favourites", and when I click on " Set thumbnail", I can't browse to the folder my images are in. I see "New Folder" on the left hand side of the screen, but it's greyed out, and I can't click on it.

Please have a look at this page: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.c...leshooting

Tgx
I installed this skin on my V1 Fire TV with no issues, and now I just tried installing it on my V2 Fire TV, and I keep getting "Installation Failed". The Chroma version I'm trying to install is 1.0.5
(2016-01-29, 03:51)lennie paz Wrote: I installed this skin on my V1 Fire TV with no issues, and now I just tried installing it on my V2 Fire TV, and I keep getting "Installation Failed". The Chroma version I'm trying to install is 1.0.5

You are not alone: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258143

Tgx
Chroma 1.10.0 is out!

This is my last update for Kodi 15.x Isengard. The skin development for Kodi 15.x Isengard ends with this release.

Thanks

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chroma 1.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard0