Release Chroma 1.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
Chroma 1.x - Isengard

Here is the home page of the skin on GitHub:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.chroma
looks good!

i wish there were customizable widgets, every time i switch from bello fredo to another skin i miss them so much.... Blush
maybe you could give it a try? Huh
A rework of widgets is already planned.

Thanks

Tgx
amazingly done what a wonderful skin you have developed. Do you have any plan to make compatible your great skin to XBMC Gotham v13.2 too, thanks once more..
Sorry, supporting Gotham would require too much work.
The skin is planned to support Isengard and the next Kodi versions.
Why don't you upgrade?

Thanks

Tgx
Beautiful skin.

I just switched to Kodi from Mediaportal and the first thing I did was install Black Glass Nova skin as it was my favorite on MP.
Question 
Love you're new skin,
But is there any chance that you can make an option so the thumbnails keep the aspect-ratio in panel and icon view like they do in Black Glass Nova.
and not square like they do here
It's driving me crazy.... had to go back to BGN Wink
thanks
keep up the good work
This is a design choice. I need the images to stick together and all have the same size.
If i make them have different sizes, the overall effect would be terrible and full of holes between thumbnails, smashing the overall graphical appearance.

Tgx
Nice skin! But i have a problem with my main menu:
If i change the menu it does also affect other Skins. For example: I change menu thumbnails and change skin to eminence. Thumbnails are also changed there.
Is this a feature from "skin Widgets"? Any Chance to change this?
(2015-10-04, 20:20)desmoloch Wrote: Nice skin! But i have a problem with my main menu:
If i change the menu it does also affect other Skins. For example: I change menu thumbnails and change skin to eminence. Thumbnails are also changed there.

This is not a bug, it's a feature.
The skin shares the same menu with other skins using the same addon (script.skinshortcuts) to manage the home menu: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Shortcuts

Look for "Shared Menus"

Tgx
(2015-10-05, 08:44)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-10-04, 20:20)desmoloch Wrote: Nice skin! But i have a problem with my main menu:

This is not a bug, it's a feature.
The skin shares the same menu with other skins using the same addon (script.skinshortcuts) to manage the home menu: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Shortcuts

Look for "Shared Menus"

Tgx

Thanks for the explanation. But is it a feature that eminence and chroma share the same menu thumbnails? If i change the menu thumbnail in chroma my eminence menu items have chroma thumbnails in wrong aspect ratio.
(2015-10-05, 17:16)desmoloch Wrote: Thanks for the explanation. But is it a feature that eminence and chroma share the same menu thumbnails? If i change the menu thumbnail in chroma my eminence menu items have chroma thumbnails in wrong aspect ratio.

Every item of the main menu is shared, as well as submenus.

If aspect ratio is right in chroma and wrong in eminence, you should ask in the eminence forum.
Thumbnails in chroma are scaled/zoomed to fit the available space retaining their aspect ratio, maybe in eminence they are simply stretched to the available size.

Tgx
Thanks. But i dont want to use the same thumbnails in chroma and eminence. Eminence uses "simple" grey thumbnails and you use bigger pictures. If i cant use different thumbnails in different Skins, then shared menus are useless for me (and i cant use your skin Sad )
Have Chroma installed on Isengard. Started customizing my shortcuts then this message popped up. 'Skin Shortcuts - Unable to build menu. Upload debug file".
Now I am unable to get rid of it. Help much appreciated.
(2015-10-06, 03:27)Lashes Wrote: Have Chroma installed on Isengard. Started customizing my shortcuts then this message popped up. 'Skin Shortcuts - Unable to build menu. Upload debug file".
Now I am unable to get rid of it. Help much appreciated.

Please install the latest version of the skin shortcut addon from the zipped version on github:

https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...master.zip

Maybe something went wrong during the installation of the skin.

Thanks

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chroma 1.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard0