Release Chroma 1.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
(2015-10-06, 13:24)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-10-06, 03:27)Lashes Wrote: Have Chroma installed on Isengard. Started customizing my shortcuts then this message popped up. 'Skin Shortcuts - Unable to build menu. Upload debug file".
Now I am unable to get rid of it. Help much appreciated.

Please install the latest version of the skin shortcut addon from the zipped version on github:

https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinsh...master.zip

Maybe something went wrong during the installation of the skin.

Thanks

Tgx
Just to say thanks for a great skin. Really liking it so far. Simple and elegant.
Hello, I think Ive finally found the skin for me, THANK YOU!.
Question:
When in the Customize main menu, when I choose to select background, why do i have such limited directories to find my backgrounds?? I can not get it to point to the right folder where i have the pictures stored, which is in kodi/userdata/backgrounds. How do i get there??
(2015-10-23, 19:00)jdig4240 Wrote: Hello, I think Ive finally found the skin for me, THANK YOU!.
Question:
When in the Customize main menu, when I choose to select background, why do i have such limited directories to find my backgrounds?? I can not get it to point to the right folder where i have the pictures stored, which is in kodi/userdata/backgrounds. How do i get there??

Please read here:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.c...leshooting

Tgx
(2015-10-23, 19:01)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-10-23, 19:00)jdig4240 Wrote: Hello, I think Ive finally found the skin for me, THANK YOU!.
Question:

Please read here:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.c...leshooting

Tgx
AHHHH, perfect, thank you!
"The File Manager is located in the Settings submenu. Enter the File Manager to add all the folders holding your favourite pictures as "Sources". Press the "Add source" command and in the following dialog you can browse to the favourite folder. Once you have defined the folders for your pictures, you are ready to customize the backgrounds and thumbnails of your home menu items."
Hello,
this is a very nice skin which I wanna use it, but there are some popups which pop at the bottom and cover the subtitles. These are the info bar which appear with the player controls(via enter button press) and when push the arrow buttons. There is no problem when the video is paused but is playing. Also the window with the delay of subtitles is very big and covers a lot of space and also pops at the bottom and cover the subtitles. Can you please move them at the top, or make a setting for choosing? And until then can you please provide a guide what I need to edit to move them back(and also change the height of the subs delay window)?
Thanks for this great skin, it' s really awesome.
(2015-11-04, 18:28)dancaer69 Wrote: Hello,
this is a very nice skin which I wanna use it, but there are some popups which pop at the bottom and cover the subtitles. These are the info bar which appear with the player controls(via enter button press) and when push the arrow buttons. There is no problem when the video is paused but is playing. Also the window with the delay of subtitles is very big and covers a lot of space and also pops at the bottom and cover the subtitles. Can you please move them at the top, or make a setting for choosing? And until then can you please provide a guide what I need to edit to move them back(and also change the height of the subs delay window)?
Thanks for this great skin, it' s really awesome.

Why don't you move the subtitles to the top?

Tgx
Is there an option in kodi to move subs to the top? I prefer to have them at the bottom though. So is better for me to edit the skin. Of course the best is to put an option, so to don't have to do it again in every update of the skin, but this is your desision.

EDIT:
There is an option to display subtitles at the top, but other popups are there.
Hi .

Just noticed the add video function isnt working for the start up. it makes the boot up freeze was this a change ?

Thanks in Advance.
(2015-12-04, 22:39)scooter2014 Wrote: Hi .

Just noticed the add video function isnt working for the start up. it makes the boot up freeze was this a change ?

Thanks in Advance.

I don't know. It's working fine here.

Tgx
Hello TGX

I am a professional pc builder who sometimes gives Kodi as a gift to my clients.

Although a user for 4 years... I recently found a YouTube video that showcased 28 skins.

Aeon Nox was highly rated by this guy, but I don't care for Aeon Nox.

Additionally, I really couldn't get a true feel for all the samples by this video.

So, for the first time in a long time, I went through Kodi skins, a la Insengard.

Went down the list and stopped at Chroma.

Mind you, I am playing with this skin on a 60 inch plasma Samsung TV.

My Mini TV box is a powerful SSD driven Intel Broadwell unit, running Win 10 platform.

Mother, Mary and Joseph... Chroma's design and functionality just blew me away!

Sadly, many other skins on the Win platform are NOT loading or crashing on Insengard.

My true motive for writing to you....

This is a collaboration request, but YOU can have all the credit.

I have come up with an enhancement that will make Chroma the envy of all the other skin developers.

Without changing the great work you have done, I would like to suggest a feature-function.

I would like to give you diagrams/suggestions, but it might be hard to do in a forum.

Can I offer you a generic email to contact me? (not a valuable email, a burner email address)

Sincerely Newsangel
I'm curious!

Let me know!

[email protected]

Tgx
Hi,

I seem to be having a bizzare yet simple issue with Chroma.

In the 'panel' view where the posters for Movies and/or TV Shows are shown, the posters don't seem to fit and for the most part are displaying only part of the poster as if it's a scaling issue.

I've included a couple of screenshots to show this and in one you can see that a couple of posters have worked fine but the majority haven't.

Im quite enjoying this skin but this is starting to bother me a bit so i hope you will have a suggestion on how to fix this so that the posters display as per your own screenshots.

Oh, as additional information, this is a clean install of Kodi 15.2 installed around 1 week ago.

Cheers.

watch gallery
This is because the addon you are using is not providing posters in the right size for Chroma. In videos screens, Chroma expects Posters to be tall and thin, not short and large. It seems your addon is providing fanart pictures instead of posters.

Tgx
In the settings menu, I have Favourites set to "Yes", but I don't see Favourites on the main screen. Is that where Favourites should show up if it's set to " Yes"?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chroma 1.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard0