Play/Forward/Rewind are disabled for "on Demand" streams
Star 
Hi guys,
I have a list of channels , part of which are "On demand", but for all of them I can just watch from start to end, without interact with them. So Play/Forward/Rewind are disabled in all streams tha are "on Demand", do you have same problem?
Does somebody know how to solve this problem?

Thank you
same problem
Ok sorry, I found the problem, is the Add-on itself that doesn't support that: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:IPTV_Simple_Client Apparently we have to wait for future versions...
load m3u file with only "on demand" in video as new file instead of pvr client.
from video you can use all command (play,pause ecc.)
Smile
(2015-09-28, 21:50)norbertain Wrote: load m3u file with only "on demand" in video as new file instead of pvr client.
Smile

Thanks for suggestion, I have already done like that, and it work like a charm... Wink
(2015-09-28, 21:50)norbertain Wrote: load m3u file with only "on demand" in video as new file instead of pvr client.
Smile

Hy, noob question:
how to load m3u file with only "on demand" ?
I couldn’t fond any info on google.
Tks
Hi all,

Same issue. I have a m3u file in an internet server, with IPTV I can watch on demand movies, but I can not pause/forward/rewind.

Any suggestion how to fix it? (With VLAN the same m3u file works perfectly)

Thanks in advance,
I'm guessing all these lists are piracy content but the thread has been active for a while so I guess nobody is that concerned.

In answer to the question you need to save the file locally and access it via Videos/Files. You might be able to add it as a source and access the remote file but I can't be bothered to really think about it too much right now as it's not something I use.
I have been watching, but there is no direct indication that is the case... yet.

Of course we need a debug log (wiki) which no-one has submitted yet.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey.. I am have also the same question.
for now it is ok, because I have a script which generates the m3u and I open it via Video/files. But here no covers were shown.

when I one the m3u with IPTV simple client I see covers of the films.

so it would be great to have a solution that Play/Forward/etx also works in the simple client..
Hi everyone. I do not speak well English. Re-issue this old thread just to ask @mentex  for the procedure. I have an m3u file, how can I put vod on video / files? thank you
My script looks like that:

#!/bin/bash
cd /some_folder
wget "http://link-to-your-m3u“ -O "iptv.m3u"
egrep -A 1 „Videos_1“ iptv.m3u > iptv_Videos_1.m3u
egrep -A 1 "Videos_2“ iptv.m3u > iptv_Videos_2.m3u
cat iptv_Videos_1.m3u iptv_Videos_2.m3u > iptv_filme.m3u

Explanation:

with wget you get the m3u it will be safed as iptv.m3u
that with egrep you cut the links which have Videos_1 or Videos 2 in the #EXTINF an saves it in the Files iptv_Videos_1.m3u or iptv_Videos_2.m3u

from here you can load this files in kodi library, same way as you load filmes in kodi without setting a content (films or tvshows) for the location.

if you need to merge the files, like i did and want to load it with iptv simple client, you can merge the files with the "cat" and point the iptv simple client to that file.
Thanks for the reply. I thought it was easy but it's not within my reach! I'll wait for Kodi 18 who should have this function. Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play/Forward/Rewind are disabled for "on Demand" streams0