• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live
(2015-09-20, 01:27)binder420 Wrote: working well thanks. can u add next page under tv shows as it only shows first few episodes.
Thanks for the great addon for indian movies and tv shows. much needed

do you know which TV show has episodes going over multiple pages?
(2015-09-20, 00:29)pmolson Wrote: Hey Mate,

Thanks for the release! I've followed all the steps highlighted in your original post, but I get "addon does not have the correct structure" I'm using Kodi 14 on Windows8 and I'm trying to install from zip.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

are you trying to install actual zip that you downloaded? or plugin.video.ditto-rain.zip (created from folder within downloaded zip)?
Get In-Correct structure error on Kodi v15.1 - Where do i get those additional libraries to install.. i don't see them under Kodi Addon Repo - Can these dependencies
be packaged into the zip in the first place to avoid this. Pls post so that all can benefit on how to install. Thanks.

Update i ve installed the 3 zip files from your first post, when i try to install your master zip it still gives me the "Not correct structure error". what am i doing wrong ?
(2015-09-20, 02:16)ncube2 Wrote: Get In-Correct structure error on Kodi v15.1 - Where do i get those additional libraries to install.. i don't see them under Kodi Addon Repo - Can these dependencies
be packaged into the zip in the first place to avoid this. Pls post so that all can benefit on how to install. Thanks.

Update i ve installed the 3 zip files from your first post, when i try to install your master zip it still gives me the "Not correct structure error". what am i doing wrong ?

Again, read original post. DO NOT INSTALL MASTER ZIP.
Thanks for the qiuck response.. my bad. It's working now.

Gr8 job with the addon mate.. hoping you will continue to maintain/update it in the days ahead. Cheers !

(2015-09-20, 02:33)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-09-20, 02:16)ncube2 Wrote: Get In-Correct structure error on Kodi v15.1 - Where do i get those additional libraries to install.. i don't see them under Kodi Addon Repo - Can these dependencies

Again, read original post. DO NOT INSTALL MASTER ZIP.
Thank you so much for the addon.. I installed it on my mac and it's working great.. This is really something big
I hope you will continue supporting the addon : )
The design is very simple.. we all appreciate your hard work

btw i saw in your original post that you tested it in fire tv.. how did you extract the zip in fire tv ?
you are missing some live channels such as this
http://www.dittotv.com/livetv/zee-phhp and few more from second page of ditto tv live channels page
the above channel is a Punjabi channel and i will really appreciate if you can add it
and I'm in USA so the link should work
(2015-09-19, 21:09)mujunk Wrote:
(2015-09-19, 20:27)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-09-19, 20:05)mujunk Wrote: http://www.dittotv.com/livetv/times-now

I saw that, but shows me internal server error. My guess is you're not in united states.

I have sent you a PM with my location. Kindly check.

My bad. Found "Times Now" when I changed the language to English. Thank You!
Could there be an option to select multiple languages?
(2015-09-20, 04:28)binder420 Wrote: you are missing some live channels such as this
http://www.dittotv.com/livetv/zee-phhp and few more from second page of ditto tv live channels page
the above channel is a Punjabi channel and i will really appreciate if you can add it

You are absolutely correct, I noticed there were couple more as well. Issue is with their site, it seems they haven't categorized it correctly.
(2015-09-20, 08:17)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-09-20, 04:28)binder420 Wrote: you are missing some live channels such as this

You are absolutely correct, I noticed there were couple more as well. Issue is with their site, it seems they haven't categorized it correctly.

ok just edited the setting.xml file and put all under settings and all the channels from other languages does shows up but still that zee-phhp channel does not show up under live channels
I've used Kodi's "install from zip" in the addon section. installation of all 4 plugins went fine, except for the ditto tv addon, it says "addon does not have the correct structure"!!!

(2015-09-20, 02:05)yocoldrain Wrote:

Thanks for the release! I've followed all the steps highlighted in your original post, but I get "addon does not have the correct structure" I'm using Kodi 14 on Windows8 and I'm trying to install from zip.

Cheers!

are you trying to install actual zip that you downloaded? or plugin.video.ditto-rain.zip (created from folder within downloaded zip)?
(2015-09-20, 15:18)pmolson Wrote: I've used Kodi's "install from zip" in the addon section. installation of all 4 plugins went fine, except for the ditto tv addon, it says "addon does not have the correct structure"!!!

(2015-09-20, 02:05)yocoldrain Wrote:

Cheers!

READ THE FIRST POST.. you need to extract the zip and copy the plugin folder in your kodi addons folder
Thanks for the plugin. Many channels work. I am looking for live Kannada channels which don't show up.
Anything I should do to get them??

Thanks!
(2015-09-20, 16:29)Smile2016 Wrote: Thanks for the plugin. Many channels work. I am looking for live Kannada channels which don't show up.
Anything I should do to get them??

Thanks!

Go to addon settings and change language to Kannada. Four Live channels will show up.
Thanks! Did not see the scroll bar.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live5