Expert TV NFO Names
I am trying to set up the expert file naming in Ember v1.4.7.2. It works great for movies, but for for TV Shows it doesn't seem to be using my nfo names. I have the expert enabled box checked, the Kodi enabled box unchecked, <filename>-ember.nfo entered in the Episode NFO field, and tvshow-ember.nfo entered in the TV Show NFO field. Whenever I scrape or edit, it still uses tvshow.nfo and <filename>.nfo though. Have I set something up wrong, or is this feature not wroking yet?

A quick background: I have been using Ember Media Manager for years but recently switched to using Emby Server. However, I prefer Ember to Emby's media manager so I am trying to add everything to Emby, and populate the media with Ember. However, the NFO files between Emby and Ember are incompatible, so anytime I scan things in Ember, it edits them to be .info files. I solved this for movies by pointing ember at a <filename>-ember.nfo file and it works perfectly.

Thanks for any advice!
<filename> does not work for tv shows... tv shows has not media files. It works only for movies and episodes.
But the problem is that i' forgot to add a function to tv show NFO creator. The creator ignores the expert settings and do always use tvshow.nfo. I've fixed that for the next release.
Thanks for all your hard work and looking forward to the next release!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Expert TV NFO Names0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.