Help ****iptv simple client reinstall
Help***** i uninstalled iptv simple client on my g box (kodi). How do I go back and reinstall it.
step by step instructions would be great. Just getting the box, so not really good at getting around
on it yet.
Thanks in advance
If it's Android then you can't uninstall the official IPTV Simple Client. You can only disable it, and to re-enable it you just go to Settings -> Add-ons -> My add-ons -> PVR clients -> IPTV Simple Client -> Enable

If you are talking about something other than the official IPTV Simple Client add-on then we cannot help you with it here.
Ned, g box is android. However, I tried going through settings like you said, but I don't have my addons or pvr client in system, all shown was pvr demo client and pvr ww client. The g box came already programmed. What are my options?
Uninstall the version of Kodi that came with the box and then install the official version. You can get it either from the Google Play store or from our download page.
Hi, I excidently uninstalled 'pvr iptv simple client' on my box (kodi). How do I go back and reinstall it?

(If we disable the addon we can make it enable to get it back, but my problem is i uninstalled it excidently.)

In PVR Client itself did not show 'pvr iptv simple client' anymore after uninstalled it, otherwise i need to search for it and can find it but totally still cannot to install it back. Already hit the button 'install' but did not get any respond and totally unsuccessfull to get it back so far.

Any idea to solve this problems? Hope anyone can help me with show step by step instructions would be great.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Are you using a linux-based OS? Ubuntu, Kodibuntu, OpenELEC, OSMC, or something like that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help ****iptv simple client reinstall0