Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!
(2015-09-22, 14:12)Memphiz Wrote: runnerr is right - it should read != in the install_name_tool branch.

I have added a commit to my repo

issue:
$ git pull
to get the change.

@txprestige - any chance you can double check this on an older ios version (different device?) i mean that bug you described via 1.?

@belltechdave as long as you only have one developer identity its ok to select "iOS Developer" because it will use your developer certificate. Changing the provisionimng profile doesn't influence the signing. You see if the full sign step is done if you look into the after build phase output in Xcode - it will show multiple outputs for signing. If i n doubt you always can alter this if condition so that it also does a full sign with your set identity (even if it is different from "iOS Developer"):

https://github.com/Memphiz/xbmc/blob/ios...ommand#L31

Was having the same issue running Yosemite, XCode 7.1 and iOS 9.1 on iPad Air. Switched Target build to 8.0, added the changes Memphiz made to the 3 files and switched from using iPhone Developer: <appleID> to the generic iOS Developer and it finally launched on my iPad Air. Only issue now is it only runs when I start it from XCode tethered.

UPDATE: @Memphiz you rock bro.

His other temporary fix worked on running Kodi uneathered to XCode. If you have that issue see his post here: Fix for not working untethered cause of Video Toolbox

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only! - by CodeSmoke - 2015-09-30, 22:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!1