Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!
I also had some problems with the code signing, and it turned out to be caused by me having multiple developer certificates. (one expired developer program certificate and one free)

When running the code signing command from Codesign.command manually, I got the following output:

Code:
$codesign -fvvv -s "iPhone Developer" -i org.xbmc.kodi-ios `find ${CODESIGNING_FOLDER_PATH} -name "*.dylib" -type f` ${CODESIGNING_FOLDER_PATH}
iPhone Developer: ambiguous (matches "iPhone Developer: [email protected] (SS3V2XXXXX)" and "iPhone Developer: [email protected] (JTZP2XXXXX)" in /Users/xxxx/Library/Keychains/login.keychain)

Solved this by deleting one of the certificates in the keychain, and then the signing worked fine and Kodi started fine on my non-jailbroken Ipad 4.

I've also (with my very limited git and xcode experience) managed to backport Memphiz IOS9 fixes + the mainline XCODE7 commits to the 15.2rc2-Isengard branch and I'm now running Isengard on my Ipad as well. (Probably just got lucky Wink)

The only issue is that I get the message "INFO: VideoToolBox decoder not available." in the log, but all videos are playing fine anyways. So maybe it's a false message?

EDIT: I'm of course not expecting support for this very unsupported configuration.

Great work Memphiz!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only! - by Petroff99 - 2015-10-01, 20:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!1