Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!
Works good here with latest 16 jarvis and memphis fixes. Only thing not working is hardware acceleration aka video toolbox. If I enable that the screen will go blank/black when I starta a video athough sound is working.
(2015-10-06, 19:20)xayide Wrote: Works good here with latest 16 jarvis and memphis fixes. Only thing not working is hardware acceleration aka video toolbox. If I enable that the screen will go blank/black when I starta a video athough sound is working.

Yeah I had to set build target to 8.0 and everything compiled fine (albeit with about 400 non critical errors). Thank you Memphiz.
I have updated the second post of this thread here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2111579
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
When to expect a update on cydia from kodi devs?
would be great if people would actually read what i have written *annoyed*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Where are the builds? can't find them..

(2015-10-06, 11:49)malhaar Wrote: @Memphiz successfully build Kodi for iOS 9 .. and both Jarvis 16.0 Alpha 4 & Isengard 15.2 RC 3 .. Thanks for the patches... Awesome work as usual..
second post updated ...
second post update again.
we are done here - unstickied and closed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Warning Kodi is not running on iOS9 - This is for developers only!1