Option to enable FXP in server settings.
Enabling server to server transfers in filezilla can easily be done by editing /system/FileZilla Server.xml , however it would be nice if there was an option in the settings to enable this instead of having to edit the file manually.
why would you ever change it?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

elupus Wrote:why would you ever change it?

I change it to enable xbox to xbox transfers. Unfortunately it's not enabled by default. I guess having it enabled by default would be even better.

FileZilla Server.xml
Code:
<Item name="No Strict In FXP" type="numeric">1</Item>
<Item name="No Strict Out FXP" type="numeric">1</Item>
it's a do it once then forget about it thing.

it will not be enabled by default as somebody could consider it a security risk.

it will not be put in gui since it's something you either want or don't care about. if you want it you edit that xml once.
works for me Smile thanks!
(2007-01-02, 10:08)blahdoobie Wrote:
elupus Wrote:why would you ever change it?

I change it to enable xbox to xbox transfers. Unfortunately it's not enabled by default. I guess having it enabled by default would be even better.

FileZilla Server.xml
Code:
<Item name="No Strict In FXP" type="numeric">1</Item>
<Item name="No Strict Out FXP" type="numeric">1</Item>
Hi, is it still possible enable FXP in FileZilla? I have installed the FilleZilla Client v3.30.0. I cound´t find the specific file "FileZilla Server.xml", but I found these files: FileZilla Server Interface.xml, filezilla.xml, layout.xml, recentservers.xml, sitemanager.xml and trustedcerts.xml. Which of these files I must to change for enable FXP? Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to enable FXP in server settings.0