Release Nebula 4.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis
Hi Tgx,

I just had an automatic update for Nebula, I'm running Jarvis 16.1 and it wiped all my menu and submenu text, just have the menu images and that's it.

Is there a fix for this, can I go back to a previous skin version or is it going to update again?

Regards
George

P.S Just realised that I cant even get into setting. Everything is disabled, even the top ribbon, I click onto settings and and nothing happens.
Your update went bad. You need to switch to the default skin, uninstall nebula and download it again. The new version is not supposed to wipe any setting at all!!!
Thanks Tgx,

Worked ok,

Regards
George
I would like to use the old busy dialog before this new update. How can i change busy dialog using the old one? Thanks. Awesome skin!

* Got it. Just edit DialogBusy.xml. Perhaps there will be options to choose which busy dialog should we use or use both on settings.
Hi Tgx,

Just quickly, what happened to the Backup/Restore Skin Shortcuts options in the Skin Settings/General section? They used to be the bottom last 2 option but are no longer there.

Thanks
George
(2017-03-05, 00:30)yioryos467 Wrote: Hi Tgx,

Just quickly, what happened to the Backup/Restore Skin Shortcuts options in the Skin Settings/General section? They used to be the bottom last 2 option but are no longer there.

Thanks
George

Skin helper service addon has changed and now the Backup/Restore functions belong to a new addon.
I need to fix the skin to enable the new addon,

Thanks

Tgx
(2017-03-05, 08:47)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 00:30)yioryos467 Wrote: Hi Tgx,

Thanks
George

Skin helper service addon has changed and now the Backup/Restore functions belong to a new addon.
I need to fix the skin to enable the new addon,

Thanks

Tgx

Any update on this? I've got days invested in a custom menu and now I can't restore it Sad
Install the skin version on GitHub (only for Krypton, i've still have to update the Jarvis version) or downgrade your skin helper service addon.

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...rom-GitHub

Tgx
Hi TGX,

Firstly Thanks for an amaziung skin,, loving it totally!!! I was a Xonfluence user but now nebula is roicking it all the way!! One quick question how do I change the font colour? Either with the GUI or with the relative XML. really looking forward to the reply thanks a million...
(2017-04-05, 23:10)myfototv Wrote: One quick question how do I change the font colour? Either with the GUI or with the relative XML. really looking forward to the reply thanks a million...

Color definitions are here: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...faults.xml

Tgx
Hi, Great skin. Can you add support "word suggestion" for search function of this skin? I believe there is add-on for that (Autocompletion for Virtual Keyboard) but Nebula seems cannot enable it. Any suggestion or workaround? Thanks
Is there anyway to get the old menu style back?  where the selected menu was always in the middle of the screen?  Thank you
NVM... I found a 5.0.0 zip... back to old menu style...  Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 4.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis2