• 7(current)
Release PCloud.com video streaming (useful for VCast.it)
Star 
Thanks for the job gdomenici - I really love this add-on! Grazie mille ! Un baco !
The feature to logout and login to another account is still missing...
Hello. For several weeks, I have been unable to log into my Pcloud account from the add-on. The installation of the add-on goes normally but I have an error message when I try to connect. I specify that my Pcloud login and password work normally on all other media (Android, iOS, windows...). Can you help me ? Thank you
I have a plus sign in my email address. When using Kodi on Android TV with this plugin, the keyboard does not allow to enter a plus sign.
Any ideas how this can be fixed?
Bonjour,
Connessez vous un moyen de se loguer sur PCLOUD via un addonn avec la version Nexus de KODI ?
Bonne journée

Added translation by moderator:
Do you know a way to log into PCLOUD via an addon with the Nexus version of KODI?
Good day
(2023-03-11, 16:46)SOULMAN69 Wrote: Bonjour,

Please note that this is an English-only forum. So kindly use a translation service like Google Translate whenever necessary.
Hi is anybody having issues being able to set the content type for their pCloud folders? I'm able to browse and play individual files, but I don't see where I can declare a folder on pCloud as the movies or TV shows and import it into my library.
Yeah, that add-on does not support the media database. Wrote a couple posts back here, what I do as a workaround.
Does anyone know if this add-on is still being supported by it's developer(s)? I see that there hasn't been an update since October 2021.
Hi Guido,
Thank you very much for this very useful addon!
However I have a problem and would like to know if it is the same for everyone. I have Kodi and the addon installed on my Google TV. When I choose a folder in my PCloud library, I visualise one picture in the folder and it works of course but when I want to see the next picture, it doesn’t work and stay blocked to the same picture. To be able to see the next picture, I have to go back to the list of pictures and select manually the next picture. That’s of course not practical so am I the only one with this problem ? If it is the same for everyone, could it be possible to fix the problem so that we can visualise the pictures of a folder just by pressing next ?
Thanks a lot by advance !
It seems the developer of this add-on is no longer supporting the project because I tried reaching out to him on a related topic on github a few days ago and his last post in that thread was from 2021.
Okay, thanks for your return.
Do you have the same problem than me when you are viewing pictures ? No possibilities of slideshow viewing ?
@memes_be

I don't use the add-on for pictures. I use it for movies.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PCloud.com video streaming (useful for VCast.it)0