• 1(current)
Release PCloud.com video streaming (useful for VCast.it)
Hi,

I released a video plugin that allows you to stream videos from your PCloud storage account. The account can be the basic free one or a paid one. Note that I am in no way affiliated with PCloud.com; I just use their services.

Current version is 1.5.1, released 12-Sep-2021.
In case you want install the latest version manually, here's the package (and the plugin sources):

Hope it is useful to someone. For me the main use case is in tandem with the Italian cloud VCR service VCast.it, which can save recordings directly to PCloud.
Smile 
Thanks!!
Hello gdomenici, thanks for addon
hello, addon not working...

this is the error:

Code:
22:46:45 T:7064   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.Exception'>
                                            Error Contents: Error calling listfolder: Log in failed
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\*********\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.pcloud-video-streaming\addon.py", line 99, in <module>
                                                folderContents = pcloud.ListFolderContents(folderID)
                                              File "C:\Users\********\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.pcloud-video-streaming\resources\lib\pcloudapi.py", line 101, in ListFolderContents
                                                raise Exception("Error calling listfolder: " + errorMessage)
                                            Exception: Error calling listfolder: Log in failed
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
The error seems to be related to bad PCloud credentials, or maybe to an expired auth token. You can try one of the following:
  • Can you log on to pcloud.com directly, using the same credentials?
  • If the answer to the above is yes, please delete the directory %appdata%\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pcloud-video-streaming. This will force you to re-logon next time you access the addon, which should give you a fresh auth token.
(2015-11-06, 22:53)gdomenici Wrote: The error seems to be related to bad PCloud credentials, or maybe to an expired auth token. You can try one of the following:
  • Can you log on to pcloud.com directly, using the same credentials?
  • If the answer to the above is yes, please delete the directory %appdata%\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pcloud-video-streaming. This will force you to re-logon next time you access the addon, which should give you a fresh auth token.

Thanks for the support...i have delete the directory and now its ok
Hi,

Released version 1.1.0

Release notes:
  • Removed unnecessary json dependency from addon.xml
  • Added context menu for deletion of files from PCloud
  • Added context menu for deletion of folders from PCloud
  • Added context menu for "mark as watched"
  • Now listing more video content types than just video/mp4

The original post has been updated with the right download URL.
Hey I'm only able to see my mp4 and not my mp3
(2015-11-26, 19:55)nuttypro69 Wrote: Hey I'm only able to see my mp4 and not my mp3

Hi, I've fixed this in release 1.1.1. Updating download link soon.
Hi,

Released version 1.1.1

Release notes:
  • Added support for audio content types, such as MP3

Thank you so much gdomenici
Thank you for sharing this amazing addon. I get an error when accessing folders containing file names which have Unicode characters, specifically Cyrillic (Russian). Is there a chance you can update this addon to support Unicode file names? Thanks again.
Thanks Bob for your kind words. Indeed it was not working with Russian (Cyrillic) filenames and folder names. Now I have fixed it to support them, in version 1.1.2. Will update the download link soon.
Hi,

Released version 1.1.2

Release notes:
  • Added support for Russian (Cyrillic) filenames and folder names

Works great, thanks for the quick update!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PCloud.com video streaming (useful for VCast.it)0