• 4(current)
Clearity Skin
jah, I figured it out, it was because I did a checkout on the entire SVN repository and not just the Clearity folder.
Catchy Signature Here
Great skin.I will watch my friends drool tonight as I show it to them. I have one question though is there anyway to bring it up when running Milkdrop Visuals?
I was referring to bringing up the Now Playing feature in my previous post.
First of all Thanks for all the great responses Nod

I'll check each report and try to fix it.. it may take a while sometimes, but thats because theres plenty of stuff to take care of, sorry. Anyways .. i kind of extended the music/video overlayers now to show everywhere (not included Home and fullscreen) when the UI is inactive for 20 seconds, you can turn this off in playercontrol or in the skin settings if you dont like it.

Overlay active in filebrowser:

Regarding the "Enable Custom Background" .. some of you wanted to reset only the Background option so i made it a Togglebutton. When you have actually set a background the button will switch to the alternative layout wich says "Reset Custom Background" and you'll guess what that will do Wink
(Note: this requires latest compiled XBMC)

Enable/Reset custom Background:

More to come Rolleyes
I was running it on the pc and I noticed that when I use the mouse to hover over the movie covers, left or right, in big wide view, the animation is very smooth (seems to almost ease in and out), why doesn't it feel like this when you use the arrow keys, its a little rough...

I know it's still a working progress, so don't take my comment as a complaint! awesome work!
My Videos -> context menu -> delete -> confirm dialog - doesn't delete when you choose "yes" - just goes back to the list

Title text overlaps with icons in the following row when in "icon view" in My Videos

Smile
Firstly Excellent Work.. Visually Fantastic!!

One thing i have noticed.. in the IMDB viewing menu the title of a selected film over laps with the "my videos" header. (worse in CGothic font) (Pal)

Also find that the use of the white/grey text means that a dark background is really required... option for the theme to incorporate light and dark text option?

Will be keeping tabs on the SVN...
Also...

Noticed there is not a tab for "system info" within the setting or sstem feature... any chance of reintroducing this? handy for an overview of the system status/space and versions..
Great elegant skin!

I found 3 bugs:

1. When playing a video file, in the video settings, I cannot save new default.

2. Adding new profiles doesn't work very well.

3. In "System Info" tab, the last line (mplayer version xxx) is out of the box (720p).

Suggestions:

1. Is it possible to add a botton for "play DVD" on the main window, when a DVD is in the DVD drive?

2. Is it possible to add a feature as "use random wallpaper in a folder"?

3. Add "Restart XBMC" in the shutdown menu?

Thanks again. Keep up the great work.
Also, is it possible to re-sort the icons (my videos, my music, my program, etc) on the main window?
+stealth+ Wrote:Also...

Noticed there is not a tab for "system info" within the setting or sstem feature... any chance of reintroducing this? handy for an overview of the system status/space and versions..

found it... having a silly moment...

in addition however... chances of getting the system info to refence the SVN rev no for the skin build in use? would be handy to keep track of changes.
Smoke,
First I want to say that this skin is absolutely beautiful exactly what a good home theater needs. The only issue I've really noticed:

DialogNetworkSetup (I think) Videos>context "Add Source">"Add Network Location"
Will not allow focus to the OK/Cancel buttons. The xml gives the proper id to follow but the cursor just wont go down there.

There might be some visibility issues with high contrast backgrounds with the font... might try to figure out how to either darken the menu overlay in that case.

Only other question I have:
Is there a way to tweak the Wrap List? I want to have the active object zoom out a bit moreBig Grin

thanks

Vashie
Vashie: Ofcourse - see CommonContent.xml I think it's in.

Look for <control type="wraplist" id="?"> and then at the <focuseditem> stuff. Just change the size of the resulting thumb to whatever you like.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Awesome jmarshall, much appreciated

Vashie
When trying to get latest version, keep getting following info:

===================================================
Added: G:\Xbox\XBMC\Skins\Clarity for XBMC070107\NTSC16x9
Added: G:\Xbox\XBMC\Skins\Clarity for XBMC070107\NTSC16x9\Font.xml
Added: G:\Xbox\XBMC\Skins\Clarity for XBMC070107\media
Added: G:\Xbox\XBMC\Skins\Clarity for XBMC070107\media\Small-Icon-Scripts-NoFocus.png
Added: G:\Xbox\XBMC\Skins\Clarity for XBMC070107\media\osd_button_videoSELFO.png
Added: G:\Xbox\XBMC\Skins\Clarity for XBMC070107\media\Big-Icon-Locked-NoFocus.png
Added: G:\Xbox\XBMC\Skins\Clarity for XBMC070107\media\Default
Error: REPORT request failed on '/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/!svn/vcc/default'
Error: REPORT of '/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated (https://svn.sourceforge.net)
===================================================

Please help me!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clearity Skin5